Boolinger_starc bands

hello

can someone make this indicator to look like boolinger sqeeze below the chart

we have boolinger bands and starc bands,when BB is inside SB - no trade, when BB interacts SB from inside it is possible signal for entry in other direction of interaction, look the chart

i tryed to modify bbsqeeze but i could not do it ,i need too much time because i am new to mql4

p.s. bbsqeeze is using same tehnic but with BB and Keltner bands

i am watching this 'system' for few month and it have good potential with some other filters

Files:
3.gif  23 kb

anyone please,it should not be to hard to make it

I did not understand the rules. There were more signals than you showed on your chart.

Hello deepdrunk, this year i saw a strategy like this. The name was TREND CATCHER, and i will try to add the rules and the indicator that was made according them, but i am not sure this RSI-TC is working right, because there are many moments that the indicator doesnt show the right entry.

I am sure that this strategy work because the man who made the topic in other forum, say that he trade for a living with it and after 2-3 weeks and the indicator was ready, he deleted all the contents of HIS topic, and there was no info about it .

I will be glad if i can help.

Best regards eXperiment

Files:

ops i forgot to attach This!

Best regards eXperiment

yes, this system works,but like always when trading lower TF we have to see higher TF to see are we in consolidation or other type of market.

i just need someone to make boolinger-starc bands to look like bbsqeeze in lower window as i posted in the first post.

bbsqeeze use same concept but i really dont know mql4 to change it to use starc bands and i think it will look good to have it in lower window

Nice little system experiment thanks for posting.

What sort of results have you had with it this week?

Gordon

Hi gordon,

i am not trading this sytem yet,just monitoring because i cant trade live and demo same time.

I trade live account with some other systems and i keep looking this one to see how it acts.It is giving good entry points but i did not go deeper to see for exit potential.

You can try to dewelop some strategy around this system and i would only like to have it in lower window to look like bbsqeeze,to keep my charts clean.

One reason for that is i like to have trend bands around price so boolinger starc have to move in lower window.

deepdrunk,

Your bbszqeeze look interest. can you post it here?

colmanwel

it is not mine bbsqeeze as i can not programm in mql4

here it is

ANYONE will try to make the indicator from first post ?

sorry , here you go

Files:
Reason: