The BEST indicator in the WORLD!!!

Do you suffer from this disease?

Its called “Indicator Junkophitis”. A closely related disease is called “Expert Advisor Junkophitis”

Symptoms include:

• Navigator window of Metatrader platform contains minimum 500 indicators and you don’t know what 95% are or how to use them
  • God-like worship of forum members claiming substantial increases in capital
  • Trading activity has diminished substantially since receiving so many indicators
  • Appx. 10 hours/daily searching for the "next best thing"
  • Excessive excitement of holy grail indicators (then finding out they repaint)
  • Picking fights with forum members that have an “agenda”
  • Start posting trades to enhance self-discipline, but when they all start losing, you stop posting
  • Sending private messages to members claiming coding ability, demanding they code the indicator you saw in this month’s issue of “Currency Trader
  • Modifying trading activity statement and posting online to enhance pride
  • Posting thrashing criticisms of forex systems/ea’s you have purchased when you fail to use them as explained (or without previous investigations into the systems)
  • Indiana Jones found the holy grail. Why can’t you?
  • Wife is gone. Kids are gone. House is gone. Car is gone.
  • Backtesting results of ea show no losses. And then one day you get a margin call, and the rest is history (wish they said something about that rascally drawdown)
  • Loss of eyesight from staring at computer screen
  • Increased sense of introvertedness

Cure:

1. Take 3, 4 tops of your best indicators, attach to a chart

2. Watch price action

3. Buy/Sell pullbacks

4. Take profits and get paid for trading

5. Repeat daily

Thank you.

PS: This forum has provided me with a tremendous amount of valuable information and I am thankful to its creators for doing such a great job at maintaining it throughout the years. I have profited from ideas and suggestions I found on this website and others and have nothing but the best of support from other users who, out of no asking of my own, have offered their help and guidance to me without hesitation. There is an amazing group of creative, smart and intuitive people here, all of whom we can learn from in one way or another. Please show everyone respect and they will no doubt lead you in the right direction. Be smart, be proactive and be profitable. You need to trust yourself because you are the one clicking "buy" or "sell".

Trading takes patience. Trading takes practice. You are not only trying to conquer a technical learning curve but an emotional one as well. Now go and get paid.

-Steve

is this cure effective since many of us had this sydrome...

Lol Steve, that's a classic. Nice one!

forexmoments:
Lol Steve, that's a classic. Nice one!

You said right, cal=n tell more about controlling emotions.

Really nice post there mate.

For me and my buddies, the best for now is the MARKET PROFILE.

haha Classic cause its true..

The common sense ...

Quick View : Do Not depend on an indicator to make you a better trader, Try to Be A Trader who can make an indicator work really Good ( by use of Good Money Management ) ...

it's really i nice and helpful post for a new trader. Thank You so much writter.

Reason: