Converting EAs to MQL5 - page 4

i hope it will enhanced some of coding code & easily to understand... MQL5 seem to be C++

& not forget to easily compile my ea from mql4 to mql5 too

regards,

MANSTIR

Mt4

Hi,

I really like MT4, any idea when the MT5 will be really?

Regards,

Toyogo

Files:
picture_147.jpg  151 kb
picture_150.jpg  153 kb
picture_152.jpg  152 kb

The new platform MetaTrader 5

The new platform, MetaTrader 5, has been developed for a number of months.

Interview with Stanislav Starikov: Features of New MQL5

Shinigami:
Hi everyone!

I guess most of you aren't aware just yet but MetaQuotes is about to release MQL5 language and MT5 platform. "Woo-hoo" for all the programmers - you'll have to learn the language again this time the language gets closer to C++ (duh). C++ programmers - rejoice! Now moving expert advisors from C++ to MQL5 will be easier! Testers! Rejoice! If you, just like me, have a quad-core CPU, you'll be really happy (yes, just like me!) to know that MT5 Strategy Tester will run several times faster, will be more optimized and will support multi-threading. What does this geek stuff mean to a non-geek person? It won't make you smarter, won't make your EA suddenly start making millions, but at least we'll spend days instead of years on testing and will be able to make more complex EAs.

Oh, and please don't forget to start a new forum!

"Expert Advisors - Metatrader 5" (and others)

More information can be found here:

Interview with Stanislav Starikov: Features of New MQL5 - MQL4 forum

MT5 platform is still under development but the language (MQL5) is soon going to be released to the public (this way or another).

Yes, NewDigital, you are free to delete this thread as soon as you make a new forum(s)

i see - your rejoicing lasts a while

04-14-2008, 11:05 AM - 20090118.

Rejoice!

MT5 backwards compatibility

Anyone know if MT5 will be able to read MT4 indicators?

-z-

MT5 is delaying ?

Strange, I read somewhere that MT5 will be first release for test purpose. But we are in May and nothing yet. I hope that we will not be surprised !

patience

Wait autumn, at least, when leaves drop down

Is it just me or does anyone else find post #34 just a wee bit odd?

Reason: