Lil Buddy

This is a little expert advisor I thought of while I was looking at various configurations. It uses stochastic crosses and one moving average as the filter. The stochastics and moving average periods are all adjustable.

Lil Buddy v0.51

Timeframe: 15 min or longer

Pair: ANY

Stock Setting: EMA 20 & Stoch(8,3,3)

nittany1:
This is a little expert advisor I thought of while I was looking at various configurations. It uses stochastic crosses and one moving average as the filter. The stochastics and moving average periods are all adjustable.

Lil Buddy v0.51

Timeframe: 15 min or longer

Pair: ANY

Stock Setting: EMA 20 & Stoch(8,3,3)

Hi Nittany. Nice EA thanks. But have some problems - can`t adjust periods for MA and Stoch. It looks like minor mistake in the code? and one more, it opens only long... Did your thought to add trailing , will be good.

Forigo:
Hi Nittany. Nice EA thanks. But have some problems - can`t adjust periods for MA and Stoch. It looks like minor mistake in the code? and one more, it opens only long... Did your thought to add trailing , will be good.

Oh yeah I was busy coding it and forgot to make the stuff adjustable. I'll mess with it today.

What rules does it work on? It made a trade when Stoch was down ??

Thanks

Files:
mastoch.jpg  188 kb

I made the EMA period and stochastics stuff adjustable, I forgot to do that the last time.

Lil Scalper EA

Here is a 1 min scalper EA I wrote out of curiosity. I'll add more to it later. Look for a currency pair that is oscillating. Use it only on the currency pairs with 2 or 3 pip spreads, or even less. Don't write me and ask why it's not making money on the geppy or some such.

Files:

nittany1:
Don't write me and ask why it's not making money on the geppy or some such.

Why's it not making money on Geppy?

Weird, the EA opened a Trade then closed it for no reason.

It didn't hit TP or SL does your EA have problems if the platform closes and restarts or looses connection for minute? Did the CloseAll close the trade?

Files:
lbclose.jpg  189 kb

I'm going to sit down and look at it closer tonight after watching it forward trade the rest of the evening.