TRO iCustom Front End

_TRO_iCustom_FE

_TRO_iCustom_FE is a front end processor for the iCustom function. This is NOT intended to be used as a standalone indicator. _TRO_iCustom_FE is just a demonstration of how to process the input.

This code is used in the latest revision of the TRO FX DASHBOARD.

Remember the format for iCustom is:

iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

If you want MACD(12,26,9) you enter:

MACD;12;26;9;0;0

If you want RSI(2) you enter:

RSI;2;0;0

You have to use ";" instead of ",".

You have to enter the mode ( which buffer to use ) and the shift ( 0 = current bar, 1 = previous bar, etc... ) after you enter the parameters.

Files:

TRO PLOT C and TRO PLOT L use the FE logic.

Files:

hma

TheRumpledOne:
_TRO_iCustom_FE

_TRO_iCustom_FE is a front end processor for the iCustom function. This is NOT intended to be used as a standalone indicator. _TRO_iCustom_FE is just a demonstration of how to process the input.

This code is used in the latest revision of the TRO FX DASHBOARD.

Remember the format for iCustom is:

iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

If you want MACD(12,26,9) you enter:

MACD;12;26;9;0;0

If you want RSI(2) you enter:

RSI;2;0;0

You have to use ";" instead of ",".

You have to enter the mode ( which buffer to use ) and the shift ( 0 = current bar, 1 = previous bar, etc... ) after you enter the parameters.

Hi can you please help to make a dashboard on the hma russian colors setting period 20 price 0 and method 3

Did you see my dashboard for external dashboard?

combine indicator

Hi Rumpledone,

how can I use the icustom FE to combine 2 different indicators and then send an email alert?

Thank you

footy98:
Hi Rumpledone,

how can I use the icustom FE to combine 2 different indicators and then send an email alert?

Thank you

TRO has been banned you may be waiting some time for a responce from him. Like forever.

Sorry.

HS

Maybe not forever, but close.

Hi,

Thanks. then who can do it ? please pm me to rapheal_chan@gmail.com

thank you

why not just use 2 indicator and when both true, send signal. it is at the sample of mt4 also. just change a few thing.

Hi MoreYummy,

If I use it in Hourly chart with 16 pairs, how many email would I receive? ;P I got about 50 emails yesterday! I am only interested when both Brain 1 and 2 have signal on the same candle at the same time.

Thank you

Reason: