GBPJPY sniper - page 3

Entry rule

Thanks for your hard work Goodboy, may you please explain to us the entry rules for both short and long?

Biniam

Where is the A0 Indicator ???

Where is the A0 Indicator ???

In Your Desktop Zip Datei is no A0 Indi ???

Good Trading all !

hi

andama pls download the tpl that named hosh that i attached afte that desktop your then load it on your mt

your problem will be solve!

the entry and exit rule that you asked is on the charts you can found it by looking at charts and texts biniam!

Post 5 question

goodboy, I want to thank you again for developing this system. I want to understand your post 5 better. Are you saying that we should wait for a second bar in MACD after the cross to confirm the direction of the trend?

If I may recap your system:

Long Entry: 1. White line cross the red line from down to up, 2. MACD histo is above zero line for at least 2 bars, and 3. AO is green for three bars.

Short Entry: 1. White line cross the red line from up to down, 2. MACD histo is below zero line for at least 2 bars, and 3. AO is green for three bars.

Exit is dependent on VQ signal plus observation.

Please correct me where I have it wrong.

Thanks,

Biniam

goodboy_iraan:
ah i forgot something

the template and indicators !

thankz for sharing bro....

u a good trader,,:D

you are write but let me correct all of them again :

1- long entry :

we just need price to touch bands from down side then we will search for a long trade with these conditions :

a- cross in ma in macd window ( white line go above red line)

b- 4th green bar in ao is the entry candle

c- cross above zero in mace just for one bar

d- price should be in the entry area that showed in frist pictures

2- short entry :

same as long entry but in reverse

stop loss and exit rule :

stop : first high before the entry candle + spread + 3 pips

profit : price touch the bands or after vq alert and price reverce or second bar after ao reverse

(the best one is ao cross and second price bar)

loss provider signals :

after your stop touched you can make a double money with this

place a buy or sell stop after your entry at your stop loss price with a double lotage and the amount of profit that equalls with your stop loss.

with this kind of buy sell programs you would never lose anything in market and you would be invincible!

just try once and check the result then you would undrestand that what am i talking about!

Hi Goodboy,

Thanks for your system, that's very usefull for me.

Just want to ask about VQ, can we see on window? cause I see nothing.

What is the max SL? if from the last high .i.e 70 pips away should we take the trade?

Thanks & Regards,

a little questions...

hi goodboy

what is the setting of the bands? its a warning area i can see that... but can the new candlesticks move uptrend instead of reversing down. how can u tell?

are u still there mr goodboy... need ur confirmation with the bands

mr goodboy M.I.A missing in action

Reason: