C++ Convertion and Development

can someone who knows c++ look at this and tell me if it can open trades

Files:
primer21.zip  2030 kb

Here is the English translation

Author: Minaev Y.L., 2006

Files:
readme1.doc  24 kb

so they made a free demo that will work for gbpusd which will be fine but i still dont know if you can place orders and such. i guess its unavoidable having to learn c++ :/

oh BTw theres a delphi 6 ver if someone knows delphi

What I can see at the source unit1.cpp is thatit shows a list of transactions:

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[0]=IntToStr(xxx.order);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[1]=ope[xxx.cmd];

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[2]=IntToStr(xxx.volume);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[3]=AnsiString(xxx.symbol);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[4]=DateTimeToStr(xxx.open_time);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[5]=FloatToStr(xxx.open_price);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[6]=FloatToStr(xxx.sl);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[7]=FloatToStr(xxx.tp);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[8]=DateTimeToStr(xxx.close_time);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[9]=FloatToStr(xxx.close_price);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[10]=FloatToStr(xxx.commission);

Form1->StringGrid1->Cells[11]=FloatToStr(xxx.profit);

When it opens orders, it probably does that in the expert-advisor, but the zipfile doesn't contain the source of it.

C++ Convertion and Development

Hello all

Is there any way to issue a buy or sell order from C++ to MQL or the metatrader platform?

Using a DLL does not seem to do it, since I need the order to be initiated from a C++ program, and NOT in response to a MQL query.

Peace Out!

Couldn't you make a MT4-EA that continuously looks if some file exists and if it exists read it? That you can let your C++ program make that file, maybe a textfile with data in it describing an order.

3arnoos:
Hello all

Is there any way to issue a buy or sell order from C++ to MQL or the metatrader platform?

Using a DLL does not seem to do it, since I need the order to be initiated from a C++ program, and NOT in response to a MQL query.

Peace Out!

I think that could not be done!

Communication with MetaTrade is only one way - The MT have to query you c++ dll!

"The application interfaces of each component in the complex are distributed together with the corresponding component and can be found in the API directory. Open interfaces of all MetaTrader API components are provided. Besides, the source code of MetaTrader Server API and DataFeed API components are also supplied as open source in C++.Detailed examples of creating user applications allow you to use MetaTrader API to get acquainted with the principles of software interaction."

https://www.metaquotes.net/metatraderapi/

ask them maybe you can.

a program that will do almost anything try it for free

http://www.networkautomation.com/automate5/user/?CFID=243685&CFTOKEN=22574321

Foreverold:
a program that will do almost anything try it for free http://www.networkautomation.com/automate5/user/?CFID=243685&CFTOKEN=22574321

What's that?

Reason: