Simple Trend Follower System - page 5

Today trades.

Euro will keep Running to 1.5387.

GBP maybe not for some time (Watch carefully last lower low) but daily target is 1.9330.

Files:
adxmacd030.gif  21 kb
adxmacd031.gif  23 kb

Linuxser:
Please, take a look at this daily picture.

We do not trade dailies very often but for followers of triple screen setup and others like. Take note of big big big divergence and pay attention Euro is just crossing zero line.

Almost all OBOS indicator are currently oversold. However I'm confidence with my risky shorts. We started to see divergences that could slow down the fall but the 1.5340 target is intact.
Linuxser:
We miss the the target for 20 pips but I'm expecting the price reach the level between today or market open next week.

Target Hit. Let's breath.

Buy to go long, buy to go short, but, buy patience for both.

Files:
adxmacd033.gif  22 kb

Hello,

I would like to Add a diferentiation for intraday trading which might help someone:

The white backround is very hostile to the eyes.This 100% sure that black screens are more friendly to the eyes.Take a note on that.

I prefere lines more thick so each line is size 2 . I am getting older and I need bigger things.lol.

I prefere blue or green for things going up and red for things going down.

I like to have the box of the asian hi-lo(still confused about the best combination in start and end time-this one is 00.00-0630). I want to take out the white letters saying about the hi-lo numbers but havent found the way yet. It provides a head up mechanism that the hour of the break out aproaches and i can count easily the days in the chart.

Added clear silver lines to the cross roads of the indis.

Added also the rsi indi from rupam manual sys to combine the two sys.

Regulated to show the breakout box only in 15 and 30 mins, added candle time and magnified market price:

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you

Blazer

Update

Igorad updated Wilder's ADX.

Find new indicator and template.

Blazer1965:
Hello,

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you

Blazer

Right Blazer, sometimes the colors does not work with MT4 as they do with another software.

The candles style in my template are the same as eSignal but looks different. I don't know, eSignal screen is pristine and clear but MT4 seems does not have a very good screen.

Also same candles style with TS and MT4 looks completely different

Btw: I assume you're ten years behind of me, I'm 33.

Alo mate,

No I am 12 years in front of you I am 45,lol.

The black backround is a doctor's advice.

White glare from the backround kills the eyes.

Choose as much black as you can.

What is the set fibo price any in your template?Link to read ?

Do you know any way to remove the white letters from the breakout box? Any suggestion for the time span ? I am located in Greece.GMT +2.

Cheers

B

Blazer1965:
Alo mate,

No I am 12 years in front of you I am 45,lol.

The black backround is a doctor's advice.

White glare from the backround kills the eyes.

Choose as much black as you can.

What is the set fibo price any in your template?Link to read ?

Do you know any way to remove the white letters from the breakout box? Any suggestion for the time span ? I am located in Greece.GMT +2.

Cheers

B

Fibo Price indcaitor is on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178341

Post the indicator with white letters and I will take a look at the code.

Hello,

Thank you for the indi.

This is the breakout Panca eagle from the ff thread.

It delivers nice heads up areas that currencies are ready to breakout mainly in the Franfurt and London hours.

The white letter appeared only in the elite MODIFIED BLACK TPL tpl .I dont see any adjustment to make them invisible.

The other confusing thing is that there is not a standard opinion about the starting and ending opuinion of the Asian session.Many opinions many adjustments mixed with various brokers deliver a total confusing view about this matter.

Thank you for looking.

B

Blazer1965:
Hello,

Thank you for the indi.

This is the breakout Panca eagle from the ff thread.

It delivers nice heads up areas that currencies are ready to breakout mainly in the Franfurt and London hours.

The white letter appeared only in the elite MODIFIED BLACK TPL tpl .I dont see any adjustment to make them invisible.

The other confusing thing is that there is not a standard opinion about the starting and ending opuinion of the Asian session.Many opinions many adjustments mixed with various brokers deliver a total confusing view about this matter.

Thank you for looking.

B

We need to wait for market opening and getting ticks to test this indicator.

Reason: