Need EA for Close All to other running metatrader

I looking for the EA Close all to other running meta trader. ( use for general Trading Balance )
As we know part of work trading balance is Close all running trade at other metatrader.

Base Trading Balance System preparation :
Use 2 metatraders, with each account ( different account and different broker )

EA Work :
If 1st broker have been stop out then some running trade is closed, accordingly 2nd broker must closed all,
and conversely if 2nd metatrader stop out, 1st metatrader must closed all.

In this case, I would like request to all this forum members who can make EA for close all as I explained above.

For your reference, maybe base work EA like this EA :
* EA fxgenius ( EA master put in 1st Meta Trader as signal source , EA Slave put in 2nd metatrade for execution) This system uses two metatrader and interconnected between to two of his.
* EA CopyTrade (Copy trade from other metatrader)

I waiting for good reply soon

Thank you

@Moderator! Please delete this thread (and maybe ban the user) as this is a cleverly disguised advert. All the links point to the same thing (someone selling a service).

EDIT: OP has removed offending links.

No, I am sory, before not understand , actualy this link not I attach.  after I kbow, I already repair, thanks for your info. I not promotion anythink

fasav:
No, I am sory, before not understand , actualy this link not I attach.  after I kbow, I already repair, thanks for your info. I not promotion anythink

In that case, please know that no one here is going to code an EA for you for free. Decide on a budged of how much you are willing to pay and place a Job request at the Freelance section.

This forum is not the place to request EA development. Post your request in the Freelance section.

OK.

I go to Freelance

Thank you

Reason: