E-Currency Exchange

Hello all FOREX trader,

This thread will be important for those who are using a broker which accepts e-gold or e-bullion or LibertyReserve (like Marketiva).

Now I am willing to tell you about an exchange company where I exchanged my egold to LR, e-bullion to LR, WMZ to e-bullion etc.....!

I am talking about GloboXchange.com! Great automatic exchange company and growing fastly and you can see the good reviews about this company on many hyip and investment forums.

I hope my this post will help my forex fellows who are willing to exchange their e-currencies. Good Luck All.

http://www.globoxchange.com/index.php?lang=eng

Thank you so much!

Best Regards.

hi arsenic,

i think it will be very good post for Marketiva users, becuase they still offer deposit and withdrawals using ebullion and liberty reserve. I hope many traders will use their service and I will be one in those, but i am looking for feedback from other traders about globoexchange and then i will exchange my egold to liberty reserve money to make deposit at Marketiva. thank you for your great information

have nice pips you all.

happy 2008.

FxForLife:
hi arsenic,

i think it will be very good post for Marketiva users, becuase they still offer deposit and withdrawals using ebullion and liberty reserve. I hope many traders will use their service and I will be one in those, but i am looking for feedback from other traders about globoexchange and then i will exchange my egold to liberty reserve money to make deposit at Marketiva. thank you for your great information

have nice pips you all.

happy 2008.

Thank you to like, and I also hope it will be helpful for the traders who are using e-currencies as their primary deposit method.

And I am not the owner of GlobXchange.com, but I am just referring people to their site because they really deserve for it due their high quality of exchange. and their customer support is also quick.

Whenever I want to know about any site first I contact their support and if they don't reply within 24 hours this means their service can not be good. But GloboXchange support persons always reply quickly to inquiries so I like them.

I think its enough about them

Thank u all.

Reason: