Martingale EA - page 139

MArtingale trade protect EA?

Hi!

In the past I saw the EA with similar ( MArtingale trade protect ) name, now I search with google, but don t have luck to find it...

you take his EA on chart like other, set SL and TP, and when close the first trade ( lot 0.01 ) and open another ( lot 0.02 ) and so on, and so on, if price goes against you. And you can set how deep is it go.

Anybody have/see any similar EA?

Thanks!

Custom Martingale EA

Custom Martingale EA

I have been looking for a simple martingale EA for mt4 without success. All I want it to do is when my pending order is trigger the EA reverse my position when stop loss hits. I must be able to customize the lotsize of the reversed trade and set custom stoploss and takeprofit targets.

For example. My pending triggers and gets stopped out. When stop triggers the EA open a new order in opposite direction. if that order also is hits SL a new order open in the opposite direction. And for this trade cycle I have set SL to 5 pips and TP to 10 pips. It must also have the possibility to choose max trades. For example the EA only runs 3 trades and then stops the martingale sequence.

Does an EA like that exsit?

sfunka1:
Hi All.

I try to find martingale EA.

Normally , martingale EA is increase lot size.

for example

①0.1lot x 1position

②0.2lot x 1position(total 0.3lot)

③0.3lot x 1position(total 0.6lot)

④0.4lot x 1position(total 1.0lot)

However I'm looking for another type EA.

This EA is increase positions.

for example

①0.1lot x 1position

②0.1lot x 2position(total 0.3lot)

③0.1lot x 3position(total 0.6lot)

④0.1lot x 4position(total 1.0lot)

Do you know this type EA??

or

Do you make up & change this type EA??

Not a bad idea will not be the maximal lota

xan023:
Not a bad idea will not be the maximal lota

The result will be the same : as long as you do not close orders when some % of your account is in loss, then the account will be busted sooner or later. Martingale closes orders only when in + and that is what makes it lose : the assumption that a group of orders will sooner or later be + is wrong : you have to have a very, very big account for that. and if you have a very big account, you do not need martingale

Interesting information to share. Martingale could really be a good strategy if there is an automated system that limits your losses to a certain extent.

fxstrategist007:
Interesting information to share. Martingale could really be a good strategy if there is an automated system that limits your losses to a certain extent.

There is no system who can stop Martin Losses and Limit orders means account can blow 

Try this EA, it is my favoris

<file *.ex* has been removed>

Hey guys any update on this EA, is it working good? Ive lost a few accounts to martingale already so I am a little cautious to put real money on another right now. Maybe I will try first in demo
Reason: