Anti-Martingale Hedge System: 490 Pips No Drawdown - page 7

hello,

what leverage are you folks who are testing this system using? im using 20 on a demo.

Million_Fund:
this method is nothing but gambling...to thread owner please study technical analysis and place your entry follow the trend...

This is correct Million_Fund, gambling every day on one side to hit Take Profit, you are also right about having a better "calculated" entry.

Nevertheless "Gambling" is always a relative word, there are parameters taken into account for the currency such as:

- Volatility

- Take Profit

- Progression

The Volatility of the Pair will help us calculate a reasonable take profit amount so it is hit in 90% of cases, also the progression will cover our losses to a certain X Maximum Step, and finally the Swing side "Strategy" is there to limit the number of loss in a row to counter the trending property of forex and ensure 1 win out of 2.

In Gambling, it is all a matter of Win/Loss Ratio, maximim number of losses or wins in a row, and if this can be contained to a certain safe level so that you can *2/*3/*4 your account before a major loss might happen then it is considered acceptable for some people.

You have to remenber that this system was set because of its real simplicity same TP and SL, every day 1 trade at the same time etc...

In the end it is all a matter of statistics, so if you have any suggestion as to having a better entry, you are more than welcome.

Sunwest

Net Positive

Deleted... Nevermind...

I still don't get it why this system should work.

Let say Demo trade makes a LONG win.

So you trade 2 Lots on LONG the next day.

Let's assume you get stop out with 60 pips loss.

But 30 pips gain one the opposite trade.

Next demo trade makes a SHORT win.

You get stopped out with 60 Pips the next day.

But 30 pips gain one the opposite trade.

You are down 60 Pips.

So what's the point of it.

I will never gime my money to the system..he..he.,he...that's a gambling and not a statistics

Mp -- Does This Have Anything To Do With Real Trading ??

dreamliner

Im having VERY SERIOUS doubts here - - - - - - -

"gambling" techniques based on hope and luck have no bearing on the well orchestrated moves of the forex pairs and to apply them shows a complete lack of knowledge as to how forex works.

Many words can be expounded to explain forex, but the easiest is that its a "trending" trading instrument that ALWAYS wants to get back to trend, simply because the banks are holding LONG range holds and the faster a currency returns to that trend, the faster they get on with making money on the longer range plays.

not to say they are not trading the "interrupted" trends of the news reports, but thats a whole different group of traders !

If you observe a currency, its movement within the LRC channels, and its trend, you can nail the tp points within a pip if need be --- Ive certainly shown you HOW to do that often enough !

Forex requires some learning, but armed with the correct tools and a modicum of intelligence, its all pretty simple.

its so simple that ive got a "beer trade" on GU that earns $1500 a week, every week, week after week ----- and i dont even pay attention to it.

EVERYONE seems to think that forex is hard, but its only hard if you dont have the experience to read its very visible road map ---- a little knowledge of trends, time of day for reversals and support and resistance, and you too will be able to get away from some of these silly ideas and probably make money like the rest of us ~

IF YOU WISH TO SEE HOW FOREX REALLY WORKS, check out the chart below --- its not brain surgery, but one of the slickest, neatest and easiest trading around !

i wish you luck in your education and it appears you will need it, but leave las vegas out of it !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Files:
gu_3_year.jpg  170 kb

Mp -- Define "slickest"

Dreamliner:
Hi MP6140, I appreciate your contribution and agree with your conclusion here.

What is the slickest trading around, as is evidenced by your chart? Can you explain? Is this the "beer fund" trading of 10 pips long and 10 pips short that you refer to in the other thread?

Thanks again.

Mike

===================================================

the "beer fund" trade is now a 5 pip each way hedge because a number of peoples got a little worried about it, so i reduced the number of pips exposure and ended up doubling or tripling the number of times its done each day, but that is not what i refer to as "slickest" ---- that is simply to show how "predictable" forex is !

by "slickest", i simply refer to any and all parts of trading forex, as it exhibits none of the "uncertainty" of trading equities !

this chart i attached simply shows how a currency needs to TREND, and once in a trend does not alter till it reaches its support or resistance area ---- while trading off the monthly is NOT reccomended for small accounts because there will be often huge drawdowns during the month, as you can see it does pay off !

having traded for more years than i care to mention, i just find forex to be a pretty simple method of trading anything, be it baseball cards or wives !

mp

MP, I'm so glad you find forex trading easier than trading wives .

What times during the day do you to your beer fund trade now?

I agree with you about the trends in forex, pretty predictable, but not so easy to catch 'em and ride 'em!

mp6140:
===================================================

the "beer fund" trade is now a 5 pip each way hedge because a number of peoples got a little worried about it, so i reduced the number of pips exposure and ended up doubling or tripling the number of times its done each day, but that is not what i refer to as "slickest" ---- that is simply to show how "predictable" forex is !

by "slickest", i simply refer to any and all parts of trading forex, as it exhibits none of the "uncertainty" of trading equities !

this chart i attached simply shows how a currency needs to TREND, and once in a trend does not alter till it reaches its support or resistance area ---- while trading off the monthly is NOT reccomended for small accounts because there will be often huge drawdowns during the month, as you can see it does pay off !

having traded for more years than i care to mention, i just find forex to be a pretty simple method of trading anything, be it baseball cards or wives !

mp

Dreamliner:
MP, I'm so glad you find forex trading easier than trading wives .

GOLLY --- DONT YOU ??

What times during the day do you to your beer fund trade now?

HOW DID I KNOW THAT QUESTION WAS COMING ??? presently in beta around the world, so answer is pending !

I agree with you about the trends in forex, pretty predictable, but not so easy to catch 'em and ride 'em !

NOT THAT HARD ACTUALLY -- think chart shows all, just pick a timeframe you like !

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140:

IF YOU WISH TO SEE HOW FOREX REALLY WORKS, check out the chart below --- its not brain surgery, but one of the slickest, neatest and easiest trading around !

mp

Any chance you tell us what each of those lines is representing?

Thanking You in Advance.

Reason: