2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly - page 3

ok i will do it tonight i msorry but i ve no internet connetion at the moment so i gotta write when i m at work :P

sorry to everybody

iZero:
This is my interpretation of what you said, backtest with visual mode on 32 to see if it does what you want. And if you post up a couple pictures of what you want this would be much easier.

great job but it does not what i mean, it s almost invers when he buys he schould sell ............

we are near i know this

tonight i will make the pictures of what i mean

hi guys

could sameone explain me how to insert a chart in this post ?

i got the chart but i do not know how to insert it

thanx

hope this will clarify your idea on the first EA the verion 1

version 2 works all the day 24 hours and every bar schould give a signal

so i m ansius to know if it s possible to write the the EA azmel did a great job but as i explained to him we need more strategies Working simultaneusly in the EA

Files:

So the blue arrows are trades based on the first strategy and the green on the second?

yes they are but remember thas just the first EA start trading at 9 am and stop trading at 5 pm

the second EA is for all bars in a H1 chart it schould work for every bar as it work in the 1 EA

so not only for two bars as in EA 1 but for all bars schould became EA2 :P

:):)

pariatore:
yes they are but remember thas just the first EA start trading at 9 am and stop trading at 5 pm

the second EA is for all bars in a H1 chart it schould work for every bar as it work in the 1 EA

so not only for two bars as in EA 1 but for all bars schould became EA2 :P

:):)

Okay I understand the first strategy (I think). But for the second one I don't really get it, does that mean you redraw that line every hour or just trade when it falls above or below that second line? I think you need another picture.

This is what it looks like now:

Files:
para.gif  17 kb

ok izero

take also a look to the EA that made azmel looks good

i think that u got it, but remember all trades are made on closing price

the second EA is the same that the first the only difference is that the entries are evey hour and not just at 9 and 11 or what ever time do u want

i need also different tg and stops fopr all lines and also a metod where i can turn on and off the entries point as i wish ( ex .. if i got 24 entries in a day in the second EA and i wanna test only 12 of them i want to be able to turn off those entries witout deleting them .

hope that s all

thanx in advance

Pariatore,

May I know how you derive your entry point?

Ie:

Closing px of 0900hr bar: 1.4730

Closing px of 1000hr bar: 1.4780

Do we enter @ 1.4780?

Regards

MSL168

MSL168:
Pariatore,

May I know how you derive your entry point?

Ie:

Closing px of 0900hr bar: 1.4730

Closing px of 1000hr bar: 1.4780

Do we enter @ 1.4780?

Regards

MSL168

yes that s the entry point and the first that u wrote down is the starting point of the trend line that define this strategy .

so if the price close of next bars will close over the line ( in that case 1,4730 ) we go long and if the price crosses under this point we go short and so on for all the day .

ps for EA 1 we stop trading at 5pm for EA2 we never stop trading onece begun

Reason: