ZUP_AB=CD Settings

Settings for this diagram. Good Luck. Pucio

Files:
geometria_4.gif  23 kb

Thanks Pucio...

Cheers buddy

Ethan

Thanks for the great thread.

I would like to understand more about how to use this to calculate retracement percentages. How would one configure ZUP so that when it identifies a new swing it show what percentage of the previous swing this was was. Can it also show how many pips the swing is?

fibo dynamic retracement and zup fibo - 1/2

Attached are different charts.

Choose which one you want to use.

Zup 77 may or may not display the patterns. Just go back to the Indicators List, click on Zup 77, click Edit, click OK, and close the Indicators List. It should show the list on the upper left hand corner.

Added the heat map below and the Signal Bar as a guide on the movement of the currency pair for the given day.

Best Wishes.

Files:
templates.rar  17 kb
indicators.rar  710 kb
charts.rar  647 kb

fibo dynamic retracement and zup fibo - 2/2

A view of EUR/USD and USD/JPY currency pairs with 2 different templates

Another way of viewing zup for trading

Replay

This only my own advice:

I combine Harmonic patterns method with Median Line method. I do not like to call it Pitchfork. There are sometimes more lines then 3. Alan Andrew who used Median Line method and created it never called it Pitchfork. But anyway I am not against the names. The method and the understanding of the rules that are inside of the method are important, go deeper. There is deep, deeper and deepest. I use Median line method only inside of big Harmonic patterns and close after D. Than there is chaos for me. Do not trade chaos. There is profit about 30 pips each time in and out. Protect your capital also by moving your stop loss cerefully if swing is big. Remeber leverage is your friend to profit. Use stop loss. If charts go in different direction you already predicted and you lose 30 pips go away from chart instantly. Do not fight with charts. Good money management, stop loss and good analysis are your friends. Finally you can be absolutely sure one thing on the charts and it is your stop loss as Larry Pesavento used to say. If you like Median line method than you should by your own find where to put it. This is very very important. Sometimes books show you only the surface or give you only inspirations. This is why people after reading the books if they do not go deeper or deepest by their own way are stuck. We are inspired and informed but we trade by our own. In Alan Andrew course for example you do not find deepest stuff of this method but only ideas that are from my point of view the greatest. Trading is an art. Be the Chart Artist or do something different in your life what you can do the way as none can do.

Pucio

QTA in 30 min

I am still testing QTA indicator and this is 30 min level Zigzags.

Files:
geometria_6.gif  31 kb

QTA on 15 minute level

Much more clear signals

Files:

Gann 9 SQ plus ZUP_v77

I found this indicator 9SQ of Gann method. Intersting. If ZUP would have also 9SQ it will be interesting.

Files:
geometria3.gif  36 kb
sq9.rar  3 kb

Pucio:
I am still testing QTA indicator and this is 30 min level Zigzags.

Hi Pucio,

What does exactly this QTA do? harmonic patterns in separate window?

Reason: