Mt4 Api

Hi,

have anybody API code of MT4? I will some owner DDL's interface library

to inside.

Thx

DDF Digital Data Format

GTF Generic Token Format

Mt4?

That was created in 2003 - you sure it is MT4?

Mt4 Api

MT4 API from Alpari in Delphi.

I can't login with it.

Can somebody help me to correct this Delphi project?

Regards,

barnix

Files:

Yes you are right.

It is MT3 api and I can login on FXDD MT3 server:

mt3d.fxdd.com:1950

User:"351268"

Pw:"o2ujtsh"

=========================

MT4 Api link:

http://www.min2006.ru

Thank you,

barnix

No problem.

That MT4 API isn't official, and is a bit of a hack, but may be worthwhile. I have contacted the author to discuss further, but no reply.

Mt4 Api

I ran across this link on the MetaQuotes website, and wondering if anyone has put this to good use. Is this a bridge between MT4-API-ECN? Had anyone attempted to use this and had success hooking it up to an ECN broker.

Forex Trading Software: MetaTrader 4 API — Support

Ok,

Here is one tid bit..Here is a DLL that you can use for as a bridge with Ineractive..

Its free, just ask for a donation if you like it..

Heres the link

twslink

Ghamm:
Ok,

Here is one tid bit..Here is a DLL that you can use for as a bridge with Ineractive..

Its free, just ask for a donation if you like it..

Heres the link

twslink

Probably just me but I'm finding it a real pain to work with - stuff that should be simple (but absolutely essential), like retrieving open orders, is proving anything but! Some commands just do not work properly. But it is a work in progress that is continually being updated, which is a good thing.

omelette:
Probably just me but I'm finding it a real pain to work with - stuff that should be simple (but absolutely essential), like retrieving open orders, is proving anything but! Some commands just do not work properly. But it is a work in progress that is continually being updated, which is a good thing.

I havent used it myself. Thanks for the info.

I do however think that one problem is that it is NOT forex specific, which adds a ton of complexity. For this reason, we still write everything from scratch. The same issue applies with MB.

MetaTrader 4 API

Hello,

I was reading on the forums that only MT3 offered API access and reading the MetaQuotes website I came across this. Am I missing something?

Forex Trading Software: MetaTrader 4 API — Support

Please post your comments, if the software is available are the brokers not allowing us to use this feature?

Regards,

Reason: