Larry Williams Greatest Indicators - page 5

Pava:
good one...I always knew this guy was a fraud...don't understand why people create idols for themselves...

Man is a con artist

And people want idols. People want to believe ... not to know

Man

Had no idea. Thanks for the link

whisperer:
Man Had no idea. Thanks for the link

There is a lot of material to think of

And then see the price of his "lectures". Someone already noticed that he is using stochastic (with name written) and calls it %R. Almost all he does is very similar to things like that : he tells one thing and does completely different things

techmac:
There is a lot of material to think of And then see the price of his "lectures". Someone already noticed that he is using stochastic (with name written) and calls it %R. Almost all he does is very similar to things like that : he tells one thing and does completely different things

Actually it was me that mentioned that he uses stochastic and calls if %R

See the video :

%R ranges from -100 to 0

Stochastic ranges from 0 to +100

What are the ranges on that "%R"?

That is a stochastic not a %R

PS: the line on the main chart is a simple Gann high low activator

mladen:
Actually it was me that mentioned that he uses stochastic and calls if %R

See the video :

%R ranges from -100 to 0

Stochastic ranges from 0 to +100

What are the ranges on that "%R"?

That is a stochastic not a %R

PS: the line on the main chart is a simple Gann high low activator

:):)

He is lying about Gann HiLo too : he renamed that too. He is something

Found this - a first hand experience :

You are right. He obviously can't call the moves any longer if he could at all during his career. His story is like most, when he knocks it out of the park, he sells his story, when he drifts or slips in to the BIG draw down, he is like the rest, excuses and ramblings, but nothing brings back your money. He just wants you to renew your subscription, he gets his money. I would love for him to post his tax returns on his I Really trade site. He used to post returns, but no longer. Mainly an author, not much more. His wife Louise latched on to him for his money. Sad.Both are really nice people. I know, I have met them at his $5000 seminars which are the tell all, until a year or two later when he "tells all again" and doesn't mention the signals he sold in the last seminar. Ridiculous that I fell for it!.And about 400 others at each event.

400 x $5,000=$2.000,000...not a bad trade

techmac:
Found this - a first hand experience :

Pava:
400 x $5,000=$2.000,000...not a bad trade

Yes. And all that for telling fairy tales about trading. He should rent a church too. To gather all the trading believers at one place

The more I search the net the more things like these show up

How is it that he still can do his scam?

he's been doing that for decades...he is not alone... (Gann...Elliottt...etc.)...Brokers need "legends" (someone, who "made it"):)

checkin:
The more I search the net the more things like these show up How is it that he still can do his scam?
Reason: