$600-$800 week ?

I'm burnt out at my retail job and looking to do something with the Forex using an automated system if possible.

I have a small child that I would like to spend more time with then putting in 50-60 hours a week at my job. I have around $5000.00 that I would like to work with.

I've traded the Futures markets in the past and did fair, nothing great. Is their any trustworthy Forex systems out their? I see a lot on eBay, just not sure if I trust them. Why would they sell the automated systems so cheap, if they really work is my thought. I'm willing to let my profits grow to trade more lots.

I'm new to the Forex market. Thanks.

I've never seen a hedge basket that could stand the test of time. Be careful who you listen to.... around every corner there is a marketer trying to suck you in....

please PM me if you want your 5k earn 600-800usd [per week

Million_Fund:

Beware fryguy, don't trust just anyone "offering" to help you.

trade only what you can lose

fryguy:
I'm burnt out at my retail job and looking to do something with the Forex using an automated system if possible.

I have a small child that I would like to spend more time with then putting in 50-60 hours a week at my job. I have around $5000.00 that I would like to work with.

I've traded the Futures markets in the past and did fair, nothing great. Is their any trustworthy Forex systems out their? I see a lot on eBay, just not sure if I trust them. Why would they sell the automated systems so cheap, if they really work is my thought. I'm willing to let my profits grow to trade more lots.

Your risk is going to be huge if you are aiming to 500-600 per month with $5000 capital. That would be over 10% per week which is (sorry to say) insane target. If you lose couple of the first trades, you'll probably raise the stakes because of the target and burn the rest even faster.

I would suggest keeping your day job and playing with demo accounts first (with automatic systems if you want to see how they work) and only when you are profitable, move to full time trading. Put $5000 to some demo account and play with it couple of months and you'll see how it would work. Market is not going anywhere.

Believe me, you'll thank yourself afterwards.

About automatic systems, I would first learn the basics and test couple (of hundred ) systems and see how they manage with real market data.

edit: By the way I read a book couple of months ago that describes your current situation quite well, it's really worth reading.

Not your usual technical stuff, more like a story of how to become a trader (amazon link):

Amazon.com: Adventures of a Currency Trader: A Fable about Trading, Courage, and Doing the Right Thing (Wiley Trading): Books: Rob Booker

See what I mean?

Million_Fund:

Don't trust system on ebay

I bought a few system on ebay, not anymore. It would be better for you for read more about different trading system here and at forexfactory and see what would suit your needs.

hi

fryguy:

knowledge and money management is the most important tool to survive in this fx world ...demo first before you decide to live ...I'm sure you'll find your own strategy ...for your reference this forum offer many fx system just find your own style....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I know a few (real) traders using the "Smashing Forex" method who are very happy with it. It's a manual system.

Go to this link and you will find it at a big discount along with the 5EMA method and others:

Trading Materials

P.S. - FORGET EBAY

Reason: