Adding Prices together and plotting

Greetings,

Would anyone have an indicator that would take the current market price of two different cross pairs, add them together and then plot their sum in a new chart window?

thanks

How are exotic cross prices calculated?

Greetings,

Could anyone explain how the market price for the exotic cross pairs, such as GBPCHF, is calculated?

Thanks

How would this benefit you? Just curious, maybe I'm missing something.

its priceless in BasketTrading...

As I remember there are some indicators in this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here which drawing price in separated windwo (any pairs) so you can open GBPJPY and then attach GBPUSD and USDJPY to separate windows.

Some other threads related to this subject.

Correlation:

- Complex trading system is here and here.

- MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

- Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.

- Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.

- FINEXX Correlation System EA: the thread is here.

- Currency corelation: some theory and articles.

- can someone help me with correlation indicator: small elite section thread.

- trend corelation: discussion thread.

- Correlation Index: indicator.

- CORREL - Pearson's Correlation Coefficient: indicator for excel.

- complimentary pairs: the thread.

Adding Prices Together and Plotting

The idea concerns correlation trading. Many traders are debating the value of watching the movement of the EURCHF to determine their direction of going both long or both short on the EURUSD and USDCHF. To me, watching this is pointless because the EURCHF is calculated as the product of the market prices of the two underlying crosses. To make the fastest money, we need to know when these correlated pairs to move in tandem (together) in one direction. EURCHF will never tell us this. EURCHF will tell us the relative strength of the two underlying pairs -which is not the focus here.

So assuming we will take a lot ratio of 1:1 on EURUSD and USDCHF either long or short, lets look at their true price movement as a sum. When the wave is moving up, be buy both and scalp the basket. When the sum is moving down, we sell both and grab the cash.

To my knowledge, the sum of two crosses has never been plotted in the main MT4 window which would be ideal. If not in the main window, then in an indicator window with the ability to plot some MA's, ect. would still be useful.

P.S. I know there are many indicators that will plot two cross pairs in one window, pip adjusted, etc. but I think one price value from the sum is more valuable.

Reason: