Better NN EA development - page 32

revvin58:
NeuroShell2 generates pure C++ code weight output. All u need is a string parser (can be coded with MT4) to convert the NS2 output into MQL4's C-like syntax.

Can anyone with Neuroshell 2 contact me . Thanks

revvin58:
NeuroShell2 generates pure C++ code weight output. All u need is a string parser (can be coded with MT4) to convert the NS2 output into MQL4's C-like syntax.

Have you tried using Neuroshell2 to generate weights for the NOC indicator from Cortex website. If so can you give a brief tutorial as to how to do it--- May be a step by Step if possible. i would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

If anyone has Neuroshel2 please contact me.

You are right we can't use a feature value from moving averages for

forecasting the signal.

We must find a solution for this.

Than you for your obsevation.

adimsh:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178276/page14

The image shows 100% acuracy in classification, this cause doubt, there is no solution that will give 100% acuracy, there must be some thing wrong.

To barnix, I have a question:

In your code for "5_bar_SVM_input.mq4":

string Line1(

int nb1,

int FW,

int Price1,

bool train,

int pr1,

int i

)

{

int sig0;

string ss0;

string ssig0;

if(train)

{

sig0 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"5_bar_sig",

nb1,

FW,

i+0);

}

else

{

sig0 = 0;

}

string x1=DoubleToStr1(iMACD(Symbol(),0,FastPeriod,SlowPeriod,SignalPeriod,Price1,MODE_MAIN,i+0)/Point,pr1);

string x2=DoubleToStr1(iMACD(Symbol(),0,FastPeriod,SlowPeriod,SignalPeriod,Price1,MODE_MAIN,i+1)/Point,pr1);

string x3=DoubleToStr1(iMACD(Symbol(),0,FastPeriod,SlowPeriod,SignalPeriod,Price1,MODE_SIGNAL,i+0)/Point,pr1);

string x4=DoubleToStr1(iMACD(Symbol(),0,FastPeriod,SlowPeriod,SignalPeriod,Price1,MODE_SIGNAL,i+1)/Point,pr1);

you are having a signal on bar "i" using iCustom, then you are registering a feature (which is MACD) calculated at bar "i" too.

In my openion, you could not use a feature value at the bar you want to predict the signal at, you should calculate iCustom for "i-1".

Thanks for your great work and knowlage.

Regards,

progressapama:
Have you tried using Neuroshell2 to generate weights for the NOC indicator from Cortex website.

No. It's not that difficult to do, really. I think anybody who can get their hands dirty with Cortex scripting can do this simple task. Once you pinpoint the data in/out arrays, the rest is only syntax conversion.

Barnix already gave several wonderful examples with NS2 with Kohonen classification using NS2 dll. Thank you, Barnix. Maybe they did not come with a step-by-step tutorial, but it's all there to figure out and modify for continuous value output. Figure out how to replace the .dll with .mqh then use the same function call. Remember, this is NOT the difficult part.

question

I have obtained Noxa Analytic's singular spektrum analysis dll files from a Russian forum.İs it possible to implement these files into Metatrader, any idea?Thanks in advance.

Files:
nstssa.rar  25 kb

Oohhh, I wasn't expecting that - Cortex's creator actually responded!!! Strange, he seems oblivious that there is anything wrong with Cortex! Anyway, sent him my take on things, so let's see what happens...

Hi,

Sorry for a delay. I am going return home in one week, and I will address the issue and upload a fixed version.

Could you please send me more information on how to reproduce the problems: code, steps - everything, to make sure we talk about the same thing.

Regards,

Alex

progressapama:
Have you tried using Neuroshell2 to generate weights for the NOC indicator from Cortex website. If so can you give a brief tutorial as to how to do it--- May be a step by Step if possible. i would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

If anyone has Neuroshel2 please contact me.

Please anyone with Neuroshell 2 Release 4 can you email me or contact me privately please

thank you

Yes I had a reply about cortex too the guy seems genuine and helpful so hopefully we can make some progress am going to write back now...

Hi Stef:

What you have done is valuable,any updates?

2 progressapama, omelette, leeb:

Is the new version of Cortex available for download?

Reason: