Data manipulation I have been talking about

Here are links to many different MT4 feeds.As you'll see only 2 use a different feed and that is alpari uk and activ trades who I think uses alpari uk.

These are only fractals but, a fractal equation works on similarities, these as you can see the data has been squashed down to render the future fractal outcome to become non functional.It no longer can see past data and give a similar idea of a point it simply just doesn't come at all and its only working from 2 bars.

IBFX

FXDD

North Finance

WHC

Alpari UK

Activ Trades UK

Velocity

Allecoh FX

Alpari RU

MIG Investments

This is to show you all that YES your data is being manipulated and shaded and squished by people who CAN do it legally with no consequences.

Its only a simple fractal and look at the difference it would make in pips?

You can deny this?

Then to your great futures.

Have a nice day.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
This is to show you all that YES your data is being manipulated and shaded and squished by people who CAN do it legally with no consequences.

It would be naive to assume that brokers don't manipulate prices. Sometimes the effect will be in your favour and sometimes it wont.

The examples you provide of the effect of different price feeds on indicators is a good example of the limitation of Technical Analysis when you start to use those signals in such a black and white fashion.

Your making a big deal about a missing fractal, and I guess if your automated strategy requires something as simple as a fractal to be present as part of a signal, you'll always have problems. The same problem occurs with almost any indicator based signal.

Now although the fractal is missing on one feed, the overall price action is still similar, you could still trade the pullback, or the break of the previous high, or any number of other strategies. Once you've got a view of whats happening in other time frames etc, you could well get a confluence of signals that a discretionary trader could use, regardless of the missing fractal.

I'm not convinced that using indicators in this binary true/false on/off signal/no signal fashion is particularly useful.

zupcon:
It would be naive to assume that brokers don't manipulate prices. Sometimes the effect will be in your favour and sometimes it wont.

The examples you provide of the effect of different price feeds on indicators is a good example of the limitation of Technical Analysis when you start to use those signals in such a black and white fashion.

Your making a big deal about a missing fractal, and I guess if your automated strategy requires something as simple as a fractal to be present as part of a signal, you'll always have problems. The same problem occurs with almost any indicator based signal.

Now although the fractal is missing on one feed, the overall price action is still similar, you could still trade the pullback, or the break of the previous high, or any number of other strategies. Once you've got a view of whats happening in other time frames etc, you could well get a confluence of signals that a discretionary trader could use, regardless of the missing fractal.

I'm not convinced that using indicators in this binary true/false on/off signal/no signal fashion is particularly useful.

What you don't get, and what many others also don't get, this was on closed circuit my friend, closed from future manipulation, its there past demon's getting them.

Rosthchild and rockellaa will kill you everytime.

You cant beat this.Unless your a bilderberger?

Observation, Attention and Caution

Be carful because by my observation I have found that brokers on Forex platforms can manipulate 10 pips dawn or up and you will loose your money if you place stop loss in wrong area. Look on two diagrams from two diffirent Forex platforms.

Files:
zup1.gif  18 kb
zz1.gif  16 kb

In all honesty, if you looked at ten different brokers you'd probably get five different prices.

However the one you've just shown looks pretty bad.

Reason: