The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 7

elsy:
Hi!

The blog The Uncommon Trading In My Life: Explanation of the system is very interesting.

How many different timeframes do I need to apply in my intraday trading?

I am using only one timeframe M5 to trade at present.

And is it useful to use 3 or more TM?

Hello!

I recommend you to use several TFs, on the basis of Masterforex-V trading system. I use M1-M15 to open a trade and H1-D1 to understand the whole market situation.

Dont forget about trading pairs

1) Main pairs

I trade GBPUSD and EURUSD only, but I use also AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY and USDCAD (these pairs are called "Allies") to watch the main movement of the USD.

Best of luck!

Anthony Schneider!

Hi,Sauron!

Can you explain to me how you use "Allies" in you trade?

Can I really apply them as additional signals to deal?

And what role do they play in Masterforex-V trading system?

Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

GBPUSD in the flat M30

Hello everybody!

Look to the picture

18122007tp.gif (image)

So let's analyse the situation. We have on the M30 TF a flat I've market it with a blue rectangle. So the downwards movement is a flat until it doesn't break the 2.0101. After breaking of this we have to wait the end of correction to buy, because it can be just a false break. This scenario of movement I've market with red.

By the blue variant we are going to have a upwards movement, for this to happen the 2.0230 level must be broken.

But remember until the price will not get out from the rectangle drown by me we are going to have a flat.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

As usually the trade plan for today.

GBPUSD continues be in the flat

Hello everybody!

As we hadn't a big move yesterday the trade plan is almost the same as yesterday. Take a look at the picture.

19122007tp.gif (image)

So if we are going to real break the flat(2.0100-2.0230) we will have a good movement. If not we will have a flat movement.

Be careful, because in the flat the price can reverse at any time

Best Regards

Tacomy

Fell free to ask questions about the system if something is not clear

Good Luck!

Hello, there were publsihed the DJ levels

here is the picture 19122007dj.gif (image)

Good Luck;)

Nili!

I try to use DJ levels.

Are they always true levels?

Are there any additional levels to define pivot point more precisely?

What do you think about it?

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD the price has broken the support 2.100

Hello everybody!

So as you can see the level 2.100 was broken. Right now we are going to end this down wave or to have the correction of it(do you see the divergence? I didn't mark it) Take a look to the picture

20122007dj.gif (image)

I've market the two possible scenario of move and also I've market the support/resistance levels, later I will post the DJ levels.

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

On the picture I've marked the two possible variants of movement and the levels. So take a look.

21122007tp.gif (image)

The blue variant of the movement is the correction so be careful, if the price will manage to break 1.9989 then this will be the first wave up, so after the correction we could buy. The red variant is the continuation of the down trend.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today

GBPUSD consolidation

Hello everybody!

The new week has came, and another profit must be earned. Hoping that the holidays will give us more chances for earning pips:)

So let's start. Here is the trade plan, right now the price is consolidating the borders of the flat are 1.9810-1.9892

24122007tp.gif (image)

If you will trade this flat be careful at the borders of the flat as the price can break them and go further or it can reverse. I think that is more probably the price to break the resistance of the flat 1.9891 as we had a divergence last week, but I still don't exclude the variant of continuing the down trend.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

As usualy the trade plan for today

GBPUSD review after the Christmas

Hello everybody!

Yesterday was an important holiday, but also my birthday too:) Now let's talk about the current situation. Now we have to wait for the correction of the wave 1.9749-1.9816 and buy at the end of it(blue variant). Take a look at the picture

26122007tp.gif (image)

The red variant suppose that the correction will become another impulse wave down... and we should sell after the end of the correction.

Best Regards

Tacomy

Good Luck

Reason: