EliteSection Portfolio automation - page 6

Very intresting idea

I just joined elite section. Very interesting idea with good potential.

I am still beta testing it.

newdigital:
Just want to inform that Igorad created this EA of EAs and I am testing it right now. Beta testing for some improvement.

which one did he created ND? goldwarior or sbs?

richest:
which one did he created ND? goldwarior or sbs?

SpyTrader EA: Copy trades from many EAs and Metatraders onto one or several Metatraders with external/internal settings and so on.

Hi ND.

This week has been very volatile, especially the last days. I am just curious to know the behavior in this situation.

Regards.

Yes, you are right. Especially for elite section because i am forward testing EAs with same settings for many months (just to get more good statistical view).

I will post the statements tomorrow (as usually for every week) and will give some my opinion in discussion thread in the day after tomorrow.

If someone is planning to start trading with real money so better not to start it on January. Just my experience.

newdigital:
Yes, you are right. Especially for elite section because i am forward testing EAs with same settings for many months (just to get more good statistical view).

I will post the statements tomorrow (as usually for every week) and will give some my opinion in discussion thread in the day after tomorrow.

If someone is planning to start trading with real money so better not to start it on January. Just my experience.

I was thinking it more like a study, not something that could be used in the near future. So, it must be something operational in some way... But I imagine that should not be optimized because it is not possible to do backtests in some like this.

Anyway, this is a very interesting idea that you had, congratulations.

SpyTrader Ea or all EAs in general?

I did not post SpyTrader yet but it works good copying the trades fromk many Metatraders to IBFX mini Metatrader ... I will test more and then Igorad can post it here. It is similar with Baluck's copytrader EA from commercuial section for 200 dollars ... But Igorad's SpyTrader is much better and more advonced. Igorad will post it in this section of course.

As to all Es in general so we can use. With my settings, or with Igorad's settings. I don't like to promote anything in elite section in commercial point of view and I am not expressing my opinion very often so that is why it looks like reserach or slowly going thing.

Thank you, let's wait to see what will get posted.

When SpyTrader Ea will be posted

NG:

Estimated fime frame: When you think, SpyTrader Ea will be posted or ready for us to playwith.

Thanks,

Naveed

Reason: