Is it possible? - page 2

omelette:
Not possible, Metatrader does not provide (or allow) this type of action.

You can do it with another script language, like AutoIt, which can manage most of the windows and the controls.

Maybe it's nice to have a screen fliking like a christmas-tree...

Here is a pic i found on the net...if someone could do it, it would be nice indi to have...

waleed9091 BTW, if you have 2 screens you can always open 2 mt's together and arrange them like PIPmaker did, every mt will hold diff pairs....

NOW, Tell me please, how the hall do you trade 28 pairs??? only to think about it make me go nuts anyhow, good luck with that...

ahh, sorry here is the pic

Files:
multi_chart.jpg  23 kb

Michel:
You can do it with another script language, like AutoIt, which can manage most of the windows and the controls. Maybe it's nice to have a screen fliking like a christmas-tree...

I tried something like this on a completely MT-unrelated project - you end up watching the mousepointer jerkily clicking on areas of the screen even when the main program is in the background - not pretty, and as far as I was concerned at the time, not workable...

omelette:
I tried something like this on a completely MT-unrelated project - you end up watching the mousepointer jerkily clicking on areas of the screen even when the main program is in the background - not pretty, and as far as I was concerned at the time, not workable...

Mouse move are the last thing to do: normally Autoit3 can fire the events attached to the controls directly without using the mouse, even on minimized or invisible windows.

Some times ago, I was able to automate entires strategies and trading on manual platforms, but if pure mfc and web-based platforms are very easy to automate, the java ones are not possible because one cannot read any text from the controls. It remains just to javadec them to understand better how they are working...

Michel:
Mouse move are the last thing to do: normally Autoit3 can fire the events attached to the controls directly without using the mouse, even on minimized or invisible windows. Some times ago, I was able to automate entires strategies and trading on manual platforms, but if pure mfc and web-based platforms are very easy to automate, the java ones are not possible because one cannot read any text from the controls. It remains just to javadec them to understand better how they are working...

Hmmm, maybe things have improved since I tried it - what you say sounds very interesting. Think I'll check it out!

Reason: