Indicator as host, possible?

Hello,

it is possible to code indicator that will act as host for other indicators?, i mean i want to code some kind of indicator that will measure diff indicators according to the idea i have, i want to just throw the code of the indicator into the "host" and it will give me the the results when needed (it means when something is going to happen based on "vol").

Thanks

-M-

Hi, thanks for the input

yes kinda like this, (btw, i know this one already, but thanks for reminding me), my idea was a bit diff but NOW it hold the same concept +/-. only with diff things on it, things that will be based on vol meters!

btw, anyone up for some programming? I have some great ideas...still in developing but some of them are finished already.

if you have time to do this, please pm me.

Thanks

-M-

Mano:
Hi, thanks for the input

yes kinda like this, (btw, i know this one already, but thanks for reminding me), my idea was a bit diff but NOW it hold the same concept +/-. only with diff things on it, things that will be based on vol meters!

btw, anyone up for some programming? I have some great ideas...still in developing but some of them are finished already.

if you have time to do this, please pm me.

Thanks

-M-

Any indicator may be called from any other codes indicator.

Just for example:

- wma indicators (those ndicators are hosted moving averages indicator and other indicators (anyone to be inserted) to have some arrow on crossing/confirmation and so on;

- and look at this post as an example https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page6#comment_139066

Reason: