Show us your best indicator/signal

hands down, raff1410 's indicators....i donno why didn't find them sooner.

any link for them ?

jjk2,

do you maybe have a link for them or maybe attach them here ?

Thx a lot

tsdpka:
jjk2,

do you maybe have a link for them or maybe attach them here ?

Thx a lot

i assumed it was well known....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Raff's VQI (or my implementation) is useful in alerting you to a possible 'pick-up' in market activity - I use it on the mini-dow. But it is not useful when it comes to entering trades, even if historical charts would suggest otherwise. IMO of course...

of course. but i still appreciate VQ as it is very useful for giving a very good mood of the market. VQ will be used as confirmation or heads up sort of thing....its just very good.

do u have any other recommendations to use with VQ ? i am using raf's heiken ashi T3.

the VQ has been very succesful just by itself. works good on m15 as well.

omelette:
You could try using it in relation to where price currently sits in the 'bigger picture'...

what is this a combination of ? it looks like bollinger bandish type + VQ.... do u have the template for this setup or indicator ?

omelette:
You could try using it in relation to where price currently sits in the 'bigger picture'...

Hi omelette..

Interesting indicator...

Could u please share with us?

Thank you

hellkas:
Hi omelette..

Interesting indicator...

Could u please share with us?

Thank you

Hi. I coded this for another trader so I am not at liberty to post it. He originally just wanted a way of seeing where price was in relation to previous High/lows avg. weekly range etc. I added the VQI aspect as a 'bonus'.

Reason: