Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 7

HAFIZ:
k;lkkl;k;lkl;kl;k;lk;l

Hey

The reason for this is because you do not have the data of the other pairs.

Just open a new graph to the other pairs. At the same TF.

Then update the indicator.

Tell me, if there is a problem yet

ccfp with audioalerts

Dear traders,

can anybody program ccfp indicator with audioalert to show when each currency pair crosses the other. that will be a got entry point for some good trades. please let me know at ukohad@swbell.net.

david

Different behavior in real time and backtesting mode- why?

Hello,

I have a real simple program "testcmeter" that basically should use icustom to return a value from a custom indicator called "CCFp" (both are attached).

Before I build the program further I want to make sure it's giving me the right values. When I run the EA ("testcmeter") in the strategy tester to backtest it, the journal entries show values of 2147483647, which are too big and I've heard that these correspond to "empty data" or something.

I get the correct values (i.e. 0.0529ish) when I run it in real time and watch the alert window.

Could someone please tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks so much!

Kris

Files:
ccfp.mq4  18 kb

What happened to this thread?

Need help modifying Ccp_v3_roc_diff_mtf to display other information

Hi all -

This is my first post here, and I'd like to first thank LuboLabo for the brilliant work on this indicator, and Skyline for the useful additions to it.

I've been playing around with it for some time, and have added a few more features that seem to be doing a reasonable job of giving buy/sell signals. I compares fairly well with the "Awesome" Oscillator, but doesn't give as many "noisy" signals. See the attached image and MQ4 file.

As the title of this post indicates, I need some help. The only way I've been able to get these to display is to assign them to another currency. I've been using this on AUDJPY, and am using the other currencies as follows:

USD = Difference between currency pairs (AUD - JPY)

EUR = Rate of change of USD (AUD-JPY) between current candle and previous candle (if slowing is set to 1). I seem to get the best results from a slowing setting of about 5 on the daily chart. Another way of thinking of this is simply velocity.

CHF = Rate of change of EUR (rate of change). If you could consider EUR to be velocity, CHF is accelleration. I use it as an "early warning" system, since this will give a change in direction before either USD or EUR.

CAD = Average of USD and CHF. This seems to be a fairly smooth representation of the actual price.

NZD = Hard coded as the 3 candle Moving Average of CAD. I know that this could have been a variable, but the value of 3 seemed like the one that works best.

GBP = Buy or Sell signal. If CAD>NZD, GBP is positive. If CAD<NZD, GBP is negative. The size of the signal is set by the variable "signal". For the daily AUDJPY chart, 0.3 seems to work well. For the 1 minute chart, you will need to use something like 0.005.

I'd like to make this inidicator work on any pair, and use variables instead of hacking this to use currencies to display what I want.

I'm not a real programmer, so feel free to have a good laugh at my efforts here. The closest I could come was that these lines below calls the function sl() to display the data:

if(USD)

{

if ((arrAUDJPY[0]<0 && arrAUDJPY[1]0 && arrAUDJPY[1]<0) )

sl("USD",arrAUDJPY[0], arrAUDJPY[1],arrAUDJPY[0]-arrAUDJPY[1],-((arrAUDJPY[0]-arrAUDJPY[1])/arrAUDJPY[1]), "SymbUSD", cur, Color_USD);

else

sl("USD",arrAUDJPY[0], arrAUDJPY[1],arrAUDJPY[0]-arrAUDJPY[1],((arrAUDJPY[0]-arrAUDJPY[1])/arrAUDJPY[1]), "SymbUSD", cur, Color_USD);

cur += st;

}

If anyone could help me to modify this so that it would work on any pair, I'd be most thankful.

Also, if someone could tell me how to add an image to the body of this message, that would be great. I tried using the "insert image" icon and then the filename as the URL, but just got a big red X.

Cheers,

Single Pair Trend-Velocity-Acceleration working but....still need help!

I've sort of solved my own problem, and have this working for any currency pair. As you can see from the image below, the first currency of a pair is always dark blue (EUR in the case of EURUSD), the second currency is always light blue (USD in the case of EURUSD), and the trend, velocity, and acceleration are as shown.

The only problem is that you have to compile it twice every time you attach it to a chart or change time frames. This means that if you want to change any of the variables, you need to change it in the source code, then compile it (twice).

Any help in getting this to work would be much appreciated!

nkp9999:
What happened to this thread?

I think people realised that heatmap isn't actually that good.

Actually, maybe it's not bad, but it needs to be complimented.

Files:
heatmap.gif  36 kb

ismael360:
I found this one. Looks pretty good so far.

Ish

Cruscotto_v1_2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Dear Ish

Looks good but is very hard on CPU

I wonderif somebody knows something about the attached software?

Always a pleasure

Dan

Reason: