Robust and reliable EA and systems - page 3

apies:
sorry, he cant post the EA because he will be caught for renaming another people EA. his programmer dont even know how to compile limited/demo account only EA for people to test. yay (sorry, i got so much free time for replying to this clown)

DECOMPILAROS

The reason is all the DECOMPILEROS ARE WAITING FOR THIS EA .This board is full of them.Next it will be copied and sold in the commercial section ,on Ebay and by private vendors with some minor modifications.I don't have to have proof so I am protecting my self

It has happened here many times

I hope you enjoy the comedy

Regards

El Cid

What is the purpose of this thread?

ElectricSavant:
What is the purpose of this thread?

To show how good reliable EAS perform and how some of the overoptimised-on-historical data EAS from freaking fiends FF become useless ..........when used in the future

how to look for good EAS ?

EL cid

el cid:
Hi folks

The best test for EAS is to put them on test against every currency pair ,with same settings and take profits and stop losses.

If an E A makes profit every year on backtests using the same settings ,I will use the EA for live trading.I normally look at backtests over 3 years.

EAS optimised for a single currency pair are the worst to use, because the E A caters only for one type of market condition and only one type of currency charecteristics.These EAS fail when market conditions change or currency pair charecteristics change

Here is a prime example of an E A which has become useless in today's market conditions.This result is for 3 years .In the early years the E A made the vast majority of profits,in the following two years it has not made any money.This is a commercial E A from F F FREAKING FIENDS

The second image is the EA being optimised on historical data and sold

eL CID

Files:
Reason: