Demonstration trading from Dr.F. - page 9

Dr.F.: I'm actually showing a non-lagging, non-drawing filter.

You must understand that this ingenious non-delayed and non-delayed and non-delayed and non-delayed filter of yours shows the past, but it does not show the future non-delayed and non-delayed.

And it is you who trades on future data, not on the past ones.

So this is where your problems will arise from....

But when you create a non-lagging and non redrawing filter or predictor, which shows non-lagging and non-drawing of the future, then you can proudly say:

Dr.F. No one in the world has managed to create this yet.

But otherwise, the world is full of this non-lagging and non redrawing crap....... ))))

Dr.F.: No one else in the world has managed to create this.

Take any NS with more than 5 neurons in its inner layer, it will learn a minute chart of any currency for 10 years with 0.0000000001% error (or even less) - here you have a non-lagging and non redrawing filter that anyone in the world can make.

But this filter will only work on historical data - on that data on which NS has been trained.

And this filter will be useless - you won't make any profit with it, with future data on which the NS has not been trained )))).

So I'm the second in the world who created a non-lagging and non redrawing filter..... but with a small remark - the filter works only on historical data......)))

alsu: the non-lagging filter was so non-lagging that the yew ran away from it o_O.
No, the eu just runs away more late than its non-lagging filter can show ))))

Dr.F.: No one in the world has yet managed to create it.
The good thing about Forex is that every day the ranks of traders are swelled by new, young, aspiring and ambitious geniuses, eager to get rich, confident that they have created something brilliant, something that"no one in the world has ever created", although what they have created was already created 5-10, if not all 15 years ago ))))

Dr.F.: In fact, it's bound to work if the filter really doesn't lag (at least almost) and doesn't overdraw (at least almost).

Can you clarify what you mean by "at least almost" in both cases?

This is really interesting.

LeoV:

Typical mistake of novice super traders ))))

It's not a mistake. It's a feature of theirs.

paukas: It's not a mistake. It's a feature of theirs.
A trick to sit out a drawdown and then legally drain it?

LeoV:
A trick to sit out a drawdown and then legally dump it?

What's the big deal. The guy sees something. But he hasn't decided on directions yet. He's catching stops boldly, so don't get me started on the overlap.

From my vantage point, he's gone upwind three times this week. Two times successful, one not so much. What can you do, romantic!

LeoV:
A trick to sit out a drawdown and then legitimately drain?

It's only someone else's that is a logical drain. And your own is always random due to a tragic set of circumstances.

paukas: It's only someone else's flush that's legitimate. But one's own is always accidental because of a tragic set of circumstances.

Well, what about the score? Is the score a legitimate plus or an accidental minus?
Reason: