Looking for one EA which is losser

I am looking for the EA that is the losser... may be loss 100% in a week... or wat... any introduction?

jack2:
I am looking for the EA that is the losser... may be loss 100% in a week... or wat... any introduction?

Simple. Just open an order and close it immediately.

In a few minutes/hours you'll lose all the money

Shinigami:
Simple. Just open an order and close it immediately. In a few minutes/hours you'll lose all the money

Make it a multi pair EA and you'll accelerate your loss

jack2:

Interesting.... what you have in mind for this EA...?

Trade against it..?

aris71:
Interesting.... what you have in mind for this EA...? Trade against it..?

Pretty obvious I'd say - someone else with the 'ingenious' idea of reversing the trades and turning it into a holy grail..........

jack2:

You are in the wright place.. most of the EA's you will found were are losers...

If spreads didn't exist then reversing a shit EA would actually be profitable.

A list?

you are maybe making a list of those that are not profitable, so every time that you find one EA on the net, you will compare them to your 100% losser list and look no furthur..

te-he..

fx_geezer:
If spreads didn't exist then reversing a shit EA would actually be profitable.

The problem is that it is equally difficult to make a truly bad EA as to make a truly good one - they are one and the same! Reverse the trades and Presto! - it would be profitable. Whereas mediocre EA's are a dime a dozen - I code them all the time

As for the spreads, a bit like saying without gravity you would float - I'm afraid we're stuck with both!

The best EA that lose!

Google after FREE EXPERT ADVISOR and you find the demo EA from the Conquest EA guys. Looks like a make grid EA.

Back test it and you can see all your money goes away.

To make a fortune with this one, just do the oposite on a live account.

Let this EA on a demo account, install meta trader on a different folder for the demo.

I made 10K in 3 months started with 6K...

Good luck!

If you think that reversing the rules of an unprofitable EA will produce a profitable one you are mistaken.

Reason: