VT to MT4 conversion

Gidday

Has anybody converted the Stop and Reverse system in VT to MT I have been searching but can't find it.

If anyone has it could they please post it.

It uses a Delta Stop.

Files:

This is an example 1hr TF

Files:

Beno:
Gidday

Has anybody converted the Stop and Reverse system in VT to MT I have been searching but can't find it.

If anyone has it could they please post it.

It uses a Delta Stop.

Have a look at the first post of this thread:

Auslanco 15min GBP/JPY startegy - Page 11

This guy's signature will take you where you want to go. I'm just pointing this thread because there are a couple of more VT indicators there that were transormed to MT4.

By the way, which settings are you using on the 1H?

If I should not post a link, please let me know and I will delete it. I hope this helps you.

Looks like this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 from elite section (not the same but very very similar because different indicators coded - not converted but different).

And there is similar thread in this public forum (with the same name0 as well (can not find sorry).

Gidday ssotiro

The Setting are Manual 0.005 and thanks for the link I'm always keen to learn new ways of looking at things. and i prefer the version on FF so thanks.

Convert frin MT4 to VTT Trading system

Hello guys,..

Is it possible to convert MT4 indicator as a trading sytem in VTT systems?.. If possible plz reply..

Gidday shaijudubai

Follow the link on post 3 the VT system is on there.

Link

Beno:
Gidday shaijudubai Follow the link on post 3 the VT system is on there.

Beno

The Link not fullfill my need. I need to convert the indicator to a Trading system in VTT, coz i dont know the code., anybody can help?

Gidday shaijudubai

Try looking on Page 1 post 3

Please help me

Hi Dears,

Attached systems are 2 trading systems in "VT Trader".

Can anyone convert them to indicators (signal buy/sell) for MetaTrader4 (MT4)???

Please find attachment.

Thanks and Regards,

Khamoosh

Files:

how to import the mt4 indicator to vt platform

Dear friends:

i have the vt platform, does somebody know how to import the mt4 indicator to vt platform.

regards

Reason: