Fantail VMA for MT4 - page 3

Nice Chart

ServerUang:
Fantail VMA is very beautiful, isn't it ?

Your 5m chart looks great. Can you post your indicators and template my friend.

Thanks immensely and wish you many pips!

also walter can u post some screenshot about the setup rules?

VarMA_v1.2 with additional input Shift in Bars.

Files:

igorad:
Sorry but I have not any problem with fixed VarMA. Do you can attach MA without rainbow template?

igorad stunning!

Hello xard777, would you mind to share your indicators and template please ?

thanks, guys

xard777:
Here is the template plus indicators...

It's a couple of years old and just short of 4000 posts so set aside about 4hrs to read through it all... There is an ebook available which coincidently is available for free in one of the zip files in the thread.

All the best

Xard777

Is this zip file still in this thread? I 've opened them all and believe it must have been deleted. Hard to think there is anything in it that's not already been gone over in the threads.

Can someone code an indicator or an EA that creates an alert sound whenever the black line crosses the dark green line?

That would be very helpful and would allow me to not have to constantly watch the market waiting for the pullbacks...

igorad:
VarMA_v1.2 with additional input Shift in Bars.

Thank you igorad for the update...

I made up a VarMA fantail with tape...will test it out on live market to see how it performs.

Xard777

ServerUang:
Hello xard777, would you mind to share your indicators and template please ?

Here is the template plus indicators...

I am still experimenting with the tape currently set at VMA10 (shift 0, 1 & 2) courtesy of igorad.

Possibly the tape will eventually need to be set around VMA4, but I am not scalping so maybe VMA10 will suffice.

If you want some more info on the fantail/rainbow setup and usage then take a look at this link...

Linuxtroll Simple Scalping @ Forex Factory

It's a couple of years old and just short of 4000 posts so set aside about 4hrs to read through it all... There is an ebook available for $97 which coincidently is available for free in one of the zip files in the thread.

One last thing...the London session indicator...please adjust the time to 04:00 to 16:00 (plus add broker time difference) so if your broker is London+1 then make the times 05:00 to 17:00...see the clock on right of screen for times.

Have fun

All the best

Xard777

Reason: