Oscillator from MBA Thesis - page 3

Hi jjk2

Your indicator is intresting. May you take some change?

Ok. I explain. This indicator has an intresting behavior around zero for finding local bottoms of chart, But not for top.

May you make some change for finding tops like bottoms? For example a new version with base on top.

Thanks in advance

jjk2:
very nice.

if i was able to get even 1 pip spread on eurusd....scalping would be so profitable.

kinda funny how the sells from that are only ones not profitable.....i think again this tells one thing. dont short with this. just buy. already this might give you an advantage because i've read somewhere, market is usually bull-bias. so by only entering in long positions, your favoring your odds a little bit more.....correct me if im wrong.

if yu can navigate around their spread widening at news and weekends then oanda has 0.9 pip spread on eurusd...

OANDA, The Currency Site: Foreign Exchange Services and Trading

bug...

hi sirs,

i find out some bug. hope u can solve it ..

thank you

from ocm1

jjk2:
UPDATE November 18, 2007 The MBA Thesis paper is finally available. plz send me a private message if you want the copy. if ur worthy i shall give u.
Files:
20071227.jpg  410 kb
log.jpg  41 kb

A little jaded?

I've been quite successful in technical trading in 4x. But then again, I always remember that there is only ONE truth about charts; charts are a GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF VALUES, THAT'S IT! Your right, for those who think it is more, they shall fail. For those who remember this, they might succeed.

jjk2:
now before you flame me, think really carefully about what charting is. charting is dangerous because it makes you believe you have control, while you really dont.

3 years.

trades win/loss 1.03/1

USD dollars (profit) win/loss 401/1

jjk2:
successful? how long is successful for you? i am weary of such claims as this.

try this one out

Perky:
well anyone looked at it yet ?
Files:
mba.gif  16 kb

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Who the hell are you to make judgments about people's ability to trade? If your stated fact is that you can't make money, in no way does that justify why anyone else can't make money with little risk- you're just too dammed lazy to figure out why and or how.

There are 5% of the forex world who make a living- and another 1% hidden away at home making a living from forex.

Risk is nothing when you have a winning ratio. Don't be so narrow minded.

jjk2:

In particular, this MBA oscillator what can I say, a big fraud. some of you have seen the paper. there is absolutely no math to back anything up in that paper. you have read the important excerpts i have posted. THAT is IT. there is NOTHING else on that paper that will ever explain why the hell the original student author would try combine RSI and macd together.

did you figured it out just now? everybody been telling you this from very beginning

but nobody called it a fraud - just another idea, attempt to reconcile incompatible, crazy,waste of time ..etc - but an idea, why not give it a shot -and see what happens - may be something interesting can be found on the way

i see you upset - but that's only an indicator, nobody been selling or pushing it, not a system - or you thought it's some holly grail ???

jjk2:
UPDATE November 18, 2007 The MBA Thesis paper is finally available. plz send me a private message if you want the copy. if ur worthy i shall give u.

Hi there,

Pls send me a copy of your MBA Thesis paper. Thank you very much.

Regard,

Samson

sckoong@gmail.com

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:

Reason: