Hma Ea - page 7

Good work guys. I'm racked with flu for the first time in 20 yrs so feeling absolutely dr3eadful.

I've been running strategy tester using the HMA EA v1.2 as I've yet to read up on igorad's Efficiency indicator (is there a thread on the topic? - yes I feeling useless). I've been saving the reports but having looked at 2 off them, there is no inputs column shown. How can this be (MT3 build 208)?

Sadly:
Good work guys. I'm racked with flu for the first time in 20 yrs so feeling absolutely dr3eadful. I've been running strategy tester using the HMA EA v1.2 as I've yet to read up on igorad's Efficiency indicator (is there a thread on the topic? - yes I feeling useless). I've been saving the reports but having looked at 2 off them, there is no inputs column shown. How can this be (MT3 build 208)?

I don't know. I just found the settings for 2 pairs for new version and updated first Igorad's post with new link. Try to find the other settings for the other pairs.

As I know new version only is having Efficiency indicator indicator.

Performance

Newdigital+Igorad,

many thanks for making this EA available.

So far the EA has opened 5 trades in my Alpari live account and scored on 4 buys and 1 sell trade, all 5 winners(73 pips), mainly because of excellent trailing stop at almost spot on reversals.

Hope you will get some more settings optimized.

So far the GBP/USD settings seem to work just fine.

I am trading OOTB, as published without any change.

Janus

JanusTrading:
Newdigital+Igorad,

many thanks for making this EA available.

So far the EA has opened 5 trades in my Alpari live account and scored on 4 buys and 1 sell trade, all 5 winners(73 pips), mainly because of excellent trailing stop at almost spot on reversals.

Hope you will get some more settings optimized.

So far the GBP/USD settings seem to work just fine.

I am trading OOTB, as published without any change.

Janus

Are you using HMAExpert_v2 with this setting? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177753/page4

Settings

Newdigital,

yes i am using exactly these settings for GBP/USD and V2 for the expert, as in your post.

Keep you updated, but can not or do not want to post the statements, since it is a real money account.

I will try to breakdown the trades in a spreadsheet, as trading progresses.

Janus

JanusTrading:
...Hope you will get some more settings optimized.

Janus

Yes, i am doing it. It is not easy as it takes many hours just for one settings. Anyway I will try to post some more settings during weekend.

I found the settings for EURUSD.

Please find the settings for GBPUSD (the same with Igorad's), settings for EURUSD and USDJPY (attached). Also please find backtesting results.

We may just "play" with MM (last input in the settings) to select desirable drawdown and starting lot size: you may find two backtesting results for EURUSD with same settings but with different MM as an example.

Setting for USDJPY was updloaded here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177753/page4

Thus, we have the settings for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY (H1 timeframe, HMAExpert_v2 with Efficiency indicator as a filter).

HMA this week

Traders,

HMA expert with default settings produced on a real money Alpari account the last week the following results:

6 Trades= 4 Buys+2 Sells

Total profit: see attached

Observation:

Excellent Trade signal entry+very little Drawdown

Outstanding Trailing stop feature coded, which locked in the open pips almost 100% at the right time, before reversal.

Thanks again to the 2 "gurus" for that EA.

Janus

Files:
hma_alpari.jpg  45 kb

My HMA Results

Janus -

I'm getting dramatically different positions. I'm using IBFX and the .set files in post #1 for GBPUSD & EURUSD. The net for the week is +9 pips.

Are you using the .set files from newdigital or just v2 OOTB?

Mark

Files:
s_001.gif  11 kb
Reason: