Alarm Custom Indicator For Horizontal Lines - page 2

Mt4 Alert Signal

Hi All,

I'll appreciate any help on how a newbie can write an alert signal.

Precisely, I have been working on a personal system for 1hr, 4hrs and Daily time frames with the following indicators and setting:

EMA 8

LMA 20

EMA 63

SMA 89

MACD 5, 3, 1

I'd like to have these set on crossover system for the Moving Averages while the MACD Alert should be at a reading +-0.0020 for confirmed entry trades. Please any member of the community should feel free to Demo-trade/Back test it. I believe that the results are very decent. I shall truly be appreciative to have your inputs and reply.

Thanks,

Jones

9ja:
Hi All,

I'll appreciate any help on how a newbie can write an alert signal.

Precisely, I have been working on a personal system for 1hr, 4hrs and Daily time frames with the following indicators and setting:

EMA 8

LMA 20

EMA 63

SMA 89

MACD 5, 3, 1

I'd like to have these set on crossover system for the Moving Averages while the MACD Alert should be at a reading +-0.0020 for confirmed entry trades. Please any member of the community should feel free to Demo-trade/Back test it. I believe that the results are very decent. I shall truly be appreciative to have your inputs and reply.

Thanks,

Jones

Maybe this thread has all you need: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

indicator fix

I have searched the posts in vain trying to find a simple horizontal line indicator that has the ability to send me an email when price hits it. The closest indicator I have found is (hline alert). This indicator is fine, however, it is missing the email function. If anyone has the time to help me in locating this indicator or can add this code I would be greatful.

Thank you in advance

Benjamin

Files:

benjamin.rathbone:
I have searched the posts in vain trying to find a simple horizontal line indicator that has the ability to send me an email when price hits it. The closest indicator I have found is (hline alert). This indicator is fine, however, it is missing the email function. If anyone has the time to help me in locating this indicator or can add this code I would be greatful.

Thank you in advance

Benjamin

Hi,

You can go to FF and check for my thread (the thread is under Forums-->MetaTrader Forum --> Chandra's Indicators). You can download Chandra-SAS5.ex4 and it can send you email for one of the five types of conditions (also it will draw Arrows, Vertical line, Text signal, Sound, Popup; most are optional). H-Line crossing is one of them. File and Details are posted in the first post there.

Hope it meets your needs.

Regards

chandra

Horizontal line + Alert?

Hi,

Is there a simple horizontal line with an alert, preferably sound & user definable,

that can be placed & dragged around the chart?

Tks

Hi see if this could help. good trading.

Nearly there!

Jotaerre:
Hi see if this could help. good trading.

Thanks Jot,

I appreciate the reply & the indi.

Would I be pushing my luck to ask if it could be coded to accept whatever price it is dragged to!!

Take care.......& happy trading to you

I coded this quite a while ago. I think it'll do the trick.

Lux

Files:

There is a god!

Spot on Lux,

Just the job. Should make life much easier

Many, many thanks...pips as well!

I coded this quite a while ago. I think it'll do the trick.

can i get an alarm when price crosses the lines ?

Hello All,

can any1 change the code in this indicator so it automaticcly alerts whenever it cross a horizontal line ? ,

Files:
alerter.mq4  4 kb
Reason: