MQL4 Learning - page 48

Didn't you ask the same question yesterday and received an answer?

Lux

A little help

I have been working on an EA for the last 4 days and my eyes are starting to cross. I can get it to run fine for all pairs in certain time ranges, but there is some error(s) somewhere that makes it break down long term. Is there anyone here willing to try to debug it for me? It's rather lengthy but well commented. I will send you the code and the strategy if you're interested. Thanks.

If I have many OrderSend functions in a row like so;

Ticket = OrderSend(sym1b, OP_BUY........

OrderSend(sym2b, OP_BUY.......

OrderSend(sym3b, OP_BUY.......

OrderSend(sym4b, OP_BUY.......

How do I tell it to continue with the next OrderSend command if the previous one fails?

When one of the orders fails it spits out an error but then doesn't try the next order

If I have many OrderSend functions in a row like so;

Ticket = OrderSend(sym1b, OP_BUY........

OrderSend(sym2b, OP_BUY.......

OrderSend(sym3b, OP_BUY.......

OrderSend(sym4b, OP_BUY.......

How do I tell it to continue with the next OrderSend command if the previous one fails?

When one of the orders fails it spits out an error but then doesn't try the next order

Stochastic Level

Hi,

in the code of Stochastic i want to build in a Sound if reched the 20% oder 80% Level.

How can i get the Price of this both levels in the code?

Thanks

Thomas

Look in the help file at the iStochastic function

Lux

Close, Open, ... easy question ...

Where can I find the defined words for using in MQL4 to program new indicator?

I mean "Close", "High", "Low",... "Open" ... "Volume" and such words. There must be a lot of them.

jananatali

jananatali:
Where can I find the defined words for using in MQL4 to program new indicator?

I mean "Close", "High", "Low",... "Open" ... "Volume" and such words. There must be a lot of them.

jananatali

in your MetaEdior

EA question. Can I run other scripts from an EA at specified time intervals.

Hello to all at ForexTSD.

I was hoping to get a few answers to a programming question I have ...

Bascially is it possible to have a script/ EA that once loaded onto a chart will execute predefined scripts in your script folder.

I have a very simple spreadsheet that accepts mt quotes ect... currently it is only refferencing weekly exported files after I manually run the script each week..

I want to update my spreasheet to run with daily, 4h and 1h imported files.

I have the scripts prepared and they run fine ...exporting what I need to the experts/file directory.

So I need an EA that can be easily modified in the code to run at say 30 secs or 1 hour ... and a looping function whereby I can enter the scripts that I want it to run after the selected time period.

I dont need these as Input defined ... just so long as I can modify it myself occasionaly.

Is this possible and if so how much work is required ...

Many thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

Cdavid:
Hello to all at ForexTSD.

I was hoping to get a few answers to a programming question I have ...

Bascially is it possible to have a script/ EA that once loaded onto a chart will execute predefined scripts in your script folder.

I have a very simple spreadsheet that accepts mt quotes ect... currently it is only refferencing weekly exported files after I manually run the script each week..

I want to update my spreasheet to run with daily, 4h and 1h imported files.

I have the scripts prepared and they run fine ...exporting what I need to the experts/file directory.

So I need an EA that can be easily modified in the code to run at say 30 secs or 1 hour ... and a looping function whereby I can enter the scripts that I want it to run after the selected time period.

I dont need these as Input defined ... just so long as I can modify it myself occasionaly.

Is this possible and if so how much work is required ...

Many thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

Hi,

I moved your post to this thread.

Reason: