Drawdown

Hello,

I am new to Forex trading. I am using an EA on demo account which has the following drawdown numbers from back testing. In simple terms, what do those numbers mean?

Absolute drawdown 3173.10

Maximal drawdown 6526.50 (74.49%)

Relative drawdown 74.49% (6526.50)

Thanks.

Thanks, trevman. That helps.

I am trying to understand that if I start with 10,000, then how much money I can invest with this EA without getting a margin call. This EA has stop loss of 210. Looks like I can invest 2000-2500 out of 10,000 and would never get a margin call. Correct?

Thanks, trevman. I understand it completely now.

about draw down

draw down is cummulative your several loss in trade. and draw down max is newest (highest) cummulative of your several losses in your trade.

relaive draw down is your average of draw down.

about draw down

draw down is cummulative your several loss in trade. and draw down max is newest (highest) cummulative of your several losses in your trade.

relaive draw down is your average of draw down.

draw down be used for look for the max draw down and max draw down is used for count how much money will be need to start trade with effectively follow certainly trade system or your trade style.

with a 74.49% draw down, I would hope you are not planning on using that system.

drawdown ea

Hi,

Does anyone know of an EA that will record and display the maximum drawdown on my account balance for the day.

I am unable to monitor my PC and need to know the max drawdown that has occured whilst I have been away. Thanks.

It should display the results like this:

Maximum Drawdown for 19th Sept 22%

Maximum Drawdown on account balance - $ 1280

Reason: