The 80's a.k.a Fcuk The News - page 2

Please let me know how to set up this manually

MA RSI settings are ....ma period 7 ,8,9,10,11 up to 80

ma method 2

ma price 4

rsi period 80

rsi level 50

80 heinken as default...........

but i would try re loading the template again and restarting metatrader first cos thats a lot of lines to be drawn..............

thanks for the reply. I figured it was this, just wanted to make sure. And I'm sorry for replying to farimir on your bahalf.

your welcome........and nothing to be sorry for.........happy trading.........

thanks for sharing this with us here

but first the wav file is not downloadable now?

second what about your SL or there is no SL

thank you in advance

Hi Stellaman... I want to ask if this indicator repaints, and also how do you deal with congestion conditions like the one I attach.... thanks Dave.

Files:
congestion.gif  18 kb

thanks for sharing this with us here

but first the wav file is not downloadable now?

second what about your SL or there is no SL

thank you in advance

hmmmm wav file i just downloaded it ...........dont like to ask.........but it is in winrar and winzip format.........you have opened it ?? sorry if you had but i had to ask...............

as for stop loss.......you have two options you can either ......

A.use trade as an always in trade so you dont set any stoploss,but you exit the trade when you enter the next trade..............

B.use the top/bottom of the MA RSI as your stoploss..........

if that dont make sense,let me know and will post a few picts..........

Hi Stellaman... I want to ask if this indicator repaints, and also how do you deal with congestion conditions like the one I attach.... thanks Dave.

hi dave.........no it does not repaint and as for the congestion........well i just take it on the chin,cos as they say you gotta be in it to win it.........i may take a "worse case senario" few small (within 40 - 50 pips) hits but when that big uppercut comes im in all the way to the top and it more than makes up for the losses....................

What would fcuk mean ?

So, you have a 40-pip stop-loss, and you enter and exit at the same time.

Both indicators have to have the same colors to enter a trade.

You use gbp/usd, h1 timeframe.

Do you trade any other timeframes? Or currencies?

Would these be valid entries?

Files:
losses.gif  71 kb

walterw:
What would fcuk mean ?

Try reading this backwards :

KCUF

I think that's what he means.

What would fcuk mean ?

hahaha it means "fuck" the news but in a more polite way(have yu not heard of the major designer manufacturer fcuk).........cos when i came up with this it was about making a system that WASNT affected by the news and thats what i have tried to accomplish......................

So, you have a 40-pip stop-loss, and you enter and exit at the same time.

Both indicators have to have the same colors to enter a trade.

hiya candles.yes your backwards explanation of fcuk was right.........but NO i dont trade with a 40 pipp stop loss,i think you read me wrong........i said that since i have been trading this method for 5 months now "live" that i have not had a losing trade over 40 / 50 pips IF you use 1 method of entry and exit,if you use the other that i described in the previous post then that loss would be probably less but may be more frequent

answer for candles

thanks for your question candles..........as you probably noticed i didnt give out to much information about the rules of this method and it was good to see someone using some brain matter,i can see were you are coming from withe the trades you have pointed out...........but what if i could reduced your 5 losing trades to just 1 of 28 pips................see pict below......................you were right in one thing and that was the corelation of both indicators...............but what if you had waited until the price was below the red cloud for a valid exit....................

Files:
pict4.jpg  69 kb

thestellaman:
thanks for your question candles..........as you probably noticed i didnt give out to much information about the rules of this method and it was good to see someone using some brain matter,i can see were you are coming from withe the trades you have pointed out...........but what if i could reduced your 5 losing trades to just 1 of 28 pips................see pict below......................you were right in one thing and that was the corelation of both indicators...............but what if you had waited until the price was below the red cloud for a valid exit....................

So if the price goes 1 pips underneath the cloud, in a long position, you would have exited with profit and loss?

Also, You do not use a stop-loss, right? You just exit if the price goes 1 pip above/under the cloud, or a new trade comes to play.

Also, are the following rules true?

1)Enter buy when the cloud is white, and the bottom indicator is white.

2)Enter sell when the cloud is red, and the bottom inidicator is red.

Candles.

Reason: