E A makes 2500 % per annum

Hi folks

I was amazed at the results of this E A ,It turned 10,000 into $250,000 IN 4 MONTHS .In a year $1m

It works well on longer time frames like 1 hour but fails in 1 m timeframes

Any opinions?

Is this Shinigami's EA?

El cID

Files:
pradip01.ex4  5 kb
25000_e_a.jpg  109 kb

Cid,

You need to download data from Alpari with M1 history data to run the backtest. The minimum acceptable backtest quality for H1 should be 90% modelling quality.

Regards

David

Hm, Day TF, 90% modeling quality, 1.5 year, from 10 000$ to 32 000 000$

el cid:
Hi folks

I was amazed at the results of this E A ,It turned 10,000 into $250,000 IN 4 MONTHS .In a year $1m

It works well on longer time frames like 1 hour but fails in 1 m timeframes

Any opinions?

Is this Shinigami's EA?

El cID
Files:
cooool.gif  5 kb

The other one. Free EA posted somewhere on this forum.

Files:
qq_m5.htm  98 kb
qq_m5.gif  6 kb

'marko Hm, Day TF, 90% modeling quality, 1.5 year, from 10 000$ to 32 000 000$

lOOKS LIKE SOME PYRAMIDING TECHNIQUE WITH TRAILING STOP

Also uses emas

can anyone make anything similiar E A?

Regards

El cid

The other statement.

Forward testing.

Not backtesting.

from 10,000 to 130,000 for half a day!

I think that we already saw this statement.

But, wouldn't this be a joke of our Nexdigital?

And this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page14 : I turned 50,000 onto 100,000 for 8 days starting with 1 lot and finishing with 8 lot size. This statement is not joke. It is asctrend system on M1 timeframe. Free of course.

Demo account (I am not on Bahamas yet).

Bruno, we are joking producing some good satements on demo account, proving some systems ...you know. We all know the differencies between backtesting, demo forward testing and real trading.

But they are selling you know ...

NewDigital

A friend of mine wants to buy this E A for $10,000.

How much would it cost to make an EA like it?With same pyramiding technique/money management lots etc.

We will trade it with real money.We are thinking of joining your elite subscription

Regards

El cid

BrunoFX:
I think that we already saw this statement. But, wouldn't this be a joke of our Nexdigital?

BrunoFX,

Statements are not a joke. Statements are real ones (demo account).

Joke is when somebody is trying to sell something based on good statement.

Because we may produce any statement based on free systems and those statement will be more good than the statements produced by seller you know that. They are turning 10,000 to 1M? We may turn 1,000 to 1B using any free systm posted here.

1 year ago I had some free time to do those exercises on demo account turning 1,000 to 1M for one or 1 weeks with 8 lot size maximum.

But I do not have time for that now sorry.

That's useless.

el cid:
NewDigital

A friend of mine wants to buy this E A for $10,000.

How much would it cost to make an EA like it?With same pyramiding technique/money management lots etc.

We will trade it with real money.We are thinking of joining your elite subscription

Regards

El cid

el cid,

are you talking about qq EA?

It is free EA. No need to go to elite section. It is qq EA based on momentum indicator only. It was posted for free somewhere.

The joke is that backtesting and forward testing are different for this EA (sometimes opposite).

As to asctrend so it was manual trading on M1 timeframe.

The system is free as well on public forum here.

Reason: