Qq Ea

This EA was described in Alpari forum from October this year.

Author (RamilT) posted the statements (backtesting) all the time and everybody saw that this EA is really great and as simple as good.

People asked him to post this EA and finally he did it.

So, please find:

- The EA (qq).

- And the modification of this EA (qq_half_a_session) which is trading since 3 pm alpari time.

- Backtesting statement of qq_half_a_session EA from 2001 till now on M5 timeframe with 90% modelling quality.

As qq_half_a_session Ea is trading half a session only the original qq EA should be better one.

Lot size is changable inside the code.

Why the name of this EA is qq?

Author said: "Because of my dismal stupidity not even named this EA".

So let's run it as qq. Because any EA should have a name.

Files:

thax, ill test it later

hupps.......

Which Timeframe?

The thread from alpari forum was started as a joke: "I found Grail". And many people understood it as a joke. But it was big agiotage during the one month when author was posting the statements all the time, then he posted the ex4 file to the public but with the end-of-December-limit. And finally he posted the EA.

Author said that during the program of very complicated EA he did some mistake and this mistake was as good so he desided to make it easy. But he was so confused with good results, so just posted this EA to the public alpari forum and asked the people to evaluate it.

People said: "Common! We are very experienced programmers and traders and we will bring out into the open". But they could not. Many people tried to test it and the general conclusion is the following: this EA will be profitable forever irrespective of the settings and timeframe. "Forever" means finally (in total).

This EA is not trading often.

It is backtesting very good but I may say that I did not see any forward testing results for more than one month. Because the people said: "we are not very interesting with EA which is not trading very often because our deposits are not very big and we are able to trade by 0.1 lot only and it is small profit (by 0.1)".

Hi newdigital

I know is not your EA but... you as a programmer...

Can you perhaps explain what is the theory behind the code?

I looked at it but still cant comprehend it, the ea compares the 5bar open-close to a filter... (number) and places an order? Crazy...

Regards

Z

It's saying (with presets) that once the current price is up 60 pips from the close of 10 bars back on the M5, then go long.

So are we to test both EA's and report which is better?

"Because of my dismal stupidity not even named this EA"

How about naming it IQ instead of QQ

Wait a Minute this post is from 12-10-05, that's about 13 months Ago, I would assume it's worthless, because there has not been any follow up on it.

(The EA that is) or otherwise someone is keeping a big secret.

Does this ea make profit?

The eternal question.

Reason: