Guyver Hedges

while my other system is still into development i have also a hedge system in place which i will post the trades for sometime . let me put 2 to 3 trades and see how will it go

long usdchf @ 1.2182

hedge @ 1.2134

just let me add this trade is already engaged so i am already long from 1.2182 and having a hedge order waiting at 1.2134

Also people who are used to trade with freedom rocks or other hedging system this the best place to engage the hedge for USDCHF & EURUSD since the concept here is buy low - sell high we will see how it works furhter i can post past pics but it wont be any use since now it's past market.

Guyver:
I have just entered a new hedge

long 2 lots USDCHF @ 1.2183

long 1 lot EURUSD @ 1.2626

these hedges are there for FR kind of system i will post when i have net total positive pips which is different from FR ofocurse. The last hedge is still in place and will update as required.

so i have 2 kind of hedges here

Hedge 1

1 lot long usdchf @ 1.2182

hedge is waiting at 1.2134

Hedge Type 2

long 2 lots usdchf @ 1.2183

with

long 1 lot eurusd @ 1.3626

New Hedge

I have just entered a new hedge

long 2 lots USDCHF @ 1.2183

long 1 lot EURUSD @ 1.3626

these hedges are there for FR kind of system i will post when i have net total positive pips which is different from FR ofocurse. The last hedge is still in place and will update as required.

Guyver:
so i have 2 kind of hedges here

Hedge 1

1 lot long usdchf @ 1.2182

hedge is waiting at 1.2134

Hedge Type 2

long 2 lots usdchf @ 1.2183

with

long 1 lot eurusd @ 1.2626

i have closed the type 1 hedge 1.2183 for +1 pip i will work with hedges with eurusd and usdchf type 2 ones which i posted they are easy to maintain on a thread.

so i have just long 2 lots usdchf and 1 lot long eurusd

Guyver:
i have closed the type 1 hedge 1.2183 for +1 pip i will work with hedges with eurusd and usdchf type 2 ones which i posted they are easy to maintain on a thread. so i have just long 2 lots usdchf and 1 lot long eurusd

LOL .. well the net total is already in profit , as they say profit is profit but would like to keep it further for higher profits to see the outcome i'm looking for at least 100 pips deviation profits, let's see

update

here is what i am looking for to abandon this hedge if the condition that is

usdchf goes < 1.2091 line if it does then i will abandon this trade because the scenerio for what bought this hedge has failed .. for profits i am still open to see how much or what would be the best price .

so as you can see this is a mixed of conventional trading with a security hedge

to limit losses.

1.2091 is the give/take figure for me but in anycase i know the loss would not be as in conventional trading .. the low at 1.2091 is what made me entered this hedge expecting it to hold .

update

Guyver:
here is what i am looking for to abandon this hedge if the condition that is

usdchf goes < 1.2091 line if it does then i will abandon this trade because the scenerio for what bought this hedge has failed .. for profits i am still open to see how much or what would be the best price .

so as you can see this is a mixed of conventional trading with a security hedge

to limit losses.

1.2091 is the give/take figure for me but in anycase i know the loss would not be as in conventional trading .. the low at 1.2091 is what made me entered this hedge expecting it to hold .

by eye balling the chart usdchf has one more good support at 1.2040-1.1994

so i am going let it go there if it breaks 1.2091 . till then i will have some +ve swaps and euro as a hedge.

edited the message will leave these both positions open ..

Guyver:
edited the message will leave these both positions open ..

The only reason i am going this way on this trade is because i still believe we are going to make it or already did a low soon . so dont want to close these hedges yet would like to see reaction near 1.2041-1.1995 if 1.2091 breaks and then decide the next step.

Reason: