Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol ( never seen before ) - page 4

nice looking indicator, is there another version of this indicator ?

HI, waDDAH,

Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol is not allowed use in weekly chart? I got many different volumes on weekly basis depend on how many windows i open

waddah attar:
This indicator give you Numbers

How many Buy volume

and how many sell volume

if you see this numbers are not important ... simply don't use this indicator.

Is that only the volume of the broker that we attached this indicator in broker's MT4?

oneprint:
i see that the buy sell volume bars are the same just the opposite. i mean they are a mirror image of each other. so that cannot be right. i think that would mean buy and sell volume is exactly the same on each price bar!

The problem with buy and sell volume is it has to be accounted for in live mode with your system running to get the real tick count for total ask and total bid. this can only assume with candle calculations. that is the only resource for dividing volume. I have seen a tick counter that displays ask and bid changes seems to work really well except it does not reset. great for possible support and resistance.

possible objective might be something like the screen I'm showing ... just bouncing ideas around ... maybe some food for thought they are Gadi Tick Volume Indicator and TVI candles (89 LMA just there for reference)

Files:

Is it possible to show only "naked" bars of indicator - those with value "0" in one of the three values in original    waddah_attar_buy_sell_vol   indicator?

thanks 

dvetri:

Is it possible to show only "naked" bars of indicator - those with value "0" in one of the three values in original    waddah_attar_buy_sell_vol   indicator?

thanks 

If they are 0 then they will not be visible

bars with "0" valueThey are visible in the original version of indicator.

dvetri:
They are visible in the original version of indicator.
In this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177438 ? Since that is the original (posted by wadahattar)

I download it from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7222
It is the same.

here example of values:

I ask for it because sometimes is hard to see the type of the bar in combination with other indicators on the screen.

Reason: