EA based on price, time and RSI

I searched the forums but could not find any ea that incorporates the following:

Place a buy/sell order between two specific times (that can be changed for each day) provide the RSI was 70 or 30 for sell or buy and Price was within a specific range (that can be specified for each day). If price range is not reached in the time period specified the orders should be cancelled.

It should also place SL, TP with a trailing stop.

Due to my day work I am unable to be at the computer from 7 am (GMT) to 5 pm (GMT). Hence, I want this ea so that I can set it up before I leave for work.

Thank you in advance.

Kumar

Geez. Any more details?

"within a specific range"

?

If price range is not reached in the time period specified the orders should be cancelled.

??

Shinigami:
Geez. Any more details?

"within a specific range"

?

If price range is not reached in the time period specified the orders should be cancelled.

??

Sorry for not explaining my query.

For each day based on some calculations I expect the price to reach a bottom or a top (that is what I meant by range - for example, today I expected cable to bottom out in the range of 2.0040 to 2.0080 initially and then reach a high in the range of 2.0120 to 2.0140).

To have a better entry price I want to use RSI (70 for selling and 30 for buying) as a filter to see whether the price is at a low for buying or at a high for selling.

This price range to buy (2.0040 to 2.0080) that I expected cable to be would be between 6 am and 12 pm (GMT). Hence, if that price range was not reached in this time I want the order to be cancelled.

I hope I have made myself a bit more clearer.

Thanks for your patience.

Kumar

Yep, you made yourself a bit more clear. Just a bit.

So you want a price to be in some range and plant a buystop/buylimit or sellstop/selllimit depending on conditions.

You want to decide range by yourself and you want the order to be closed after some point of time you decide yourself. And you want that order placed when RSI is in 70+ or 30- area. Or do you want to open a market order?

Shinigami:
Yep, you made yourself a bit more clear. Just a bit.

So you want a price to be in some range and plant a buystop/buylimit or sellstop/selllimit depending on conditions.

You want to decide range by yourself and you want the order to be closed after some point of time you decide yourself. And you want that order placed when RSI is in 70+ or 30- area. Or do you want to open a market order?

yes, I want an order placed as soon as RSI reaches 70 or 30 provided the price is within the range i specify and in the time period i specify each day.

Thanks

Kumar

gkumar:
yes, I want an order placed as soon as RSI reaches 70 or 30 provided the price is within the range i specify and in the time period i specify each day.

Thanks

Kumar

buy or sell by market as soon as RSI reaches 70 or 30? Sell on 70, buy on 30, right? During the time you set in the EA, in the specified range.

Also a trailing stop, right?

Shinigami:
buy or sell by market as soon as RSI reaches 70 or 30? Sell on 70, buy on 30, right? During the time you set in the EA, in the specified range. Also a trailing stop, right?

Yes. With a Take Profit target that will also be specified each day according to calculations made.

Can there be an option for repeating the trades during the specified trading period? That is if for today the plan is to sell cable between 2.190 - 2.0160, RSI reaches 70 ( a sell is created) then RSI reaches 30 (the sell order is closed). now if the RSI reaches 70 again within the specified trading period would it be possible to sell again automatically and close that order automatically when RSI reaches 30.

Another scenario RSI reaches 70 sell order created. RSI comes down but does not reach 30 and climbs back to 70 again - can the EA sell again? and then, close both orders when RSI reaches 30?

I am extremely sorry about this new additional criteria. This point just struck me.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Kumar

Ea

HI

could anyone help me with making this EA, please?

I am writing down my requirements again.

Everyday (starting 00.00 GMT)

EA should

1. buy when RSI 70 or sell when RSI 30. There should be an option to use only sell or only buy for each day (which I will decide based on my calculations from the previous day).

2. Option for changing number of lots used.

3. option to change stop loss for each day.

4. Take profit level - as a price (changeable for each day) or as RSI -70 (for buy) and RSI - 30 (for sell). Which ever happens first.

5. Another feature required is - For example, today is a buy day. RSI reaches 30, EA automatically buys. RSI goes up but does not reach 70 and starts to come down to 30 again. EA should buy again. Then as the RSI reaches 70 EA should close both orders. If RSI does not reach 70 by 21.00 (GMT) orders must be closed. again an option to change the order closing time will be helpful.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could make this EA.

Thanks

Kumar

Reason: