[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 30

McBro:

I'm not a spitfire.... no more ;)))

Does it smell constructive??? that's nice too!

cheers, everyone!!!

goals down, divert there too...

A question! Is the indicator showing the volumes correctly? I don't see any update? Thanks.

classic of the genre - sell at the bottom, buy at the top))))) I have about the same)))

rigc:
classic genre - sell at the bottom, buy at the top))))) I have about the same))))

Have you tried the stops?)))

strangerr:

Could be. On the H4, it's a sell:

What 180pp. isn't a sell.

strangerr:

Could be. On the H4, it's a sell:

Stranger, don't you think there's, let's say,..... or.... a little bit of a possibility that Mobile is right and we'll go to 1.26 in February and March?

rigc:
Stranger,you don't think there's,say,uh,.....,uh,.... a little chance that Mobile's right and we'll be at 1.26 in February or March?

I don't. I'm tired of repeating - 1.2730-1.28, no lower.

strangerr:

Have you tried the stops?)))
greed will ruin a sucker, that's me))))) at the time I didn't have a clear working TS and it ruined me)))) well that's alright)))) I'm learning)))

rigc:
classic genre - sell at the bottom, buy at the top))))) i have about the same)))

yeah it amuses me, i'm sick of buying at the bottom and selling at the top...i got bored... now that's the challenge... ;)))

My godfather (a retired pilot) likes to say: "A horse has to think, he's got a big head, so you have to think!!!" :)

Now you can think... ;)))

McBro:

It amuses me, I'm sick of buying at the bottom and selling at the top... it's getting boring... so now I'm asking the questions... ;)))

My godfather (a retired pilot) likes to say: "A horse has to think, it has a big head, so you have to think!!!" :)

Now you can think... ;)))

а.... I'm also figuring out how to handle my ridiculous depot))))

If this level passes the next 1.3070

rigc:
а.... i'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem with my funny depo)))

If you know the difference between the two, you may get a good advice. ;)

I wonder where this correction to 1.305 to 1.295 or 1.285 will take us?

The question about volumes has gone unnoticed...(((

Reason: