100% hedging system with two brokers - page 2

messenger:
don't kill the messenger

Have people tried to kill you before?

Don't want to sound discouraging, but you could as easily get a negative price differences between your brokers. And as you see from positive change, it may be way bigger than swap.

If you want more brokers, look for ones that have "muslim" accounts, their swap is 0.

How does spreads figure into the equation? Since so many pairs are opened and many of them have wide spreads, wouldn't that eat up a large part of the profit?

messenger:
there are brokers that provide two options for the account, one account with no swap and one account with swap, then it would be easier to move money between accounts.

I know, but they are for muslims, which I am not. Also, when you have no swap account as muslim, you then have bigger spreads.

If you know about any reliable broker with no swap that supports MT4 then let me know. Thanks!

qq1:
How does spreads figure into the equation? Since so many pairs are opened and many of them have wide spreads, wouldn't that eat up a large part of the profit?

Of course, first couple of days you have to earn money to cover spread. When I opened 18 pairs at Alpari and ODL the balance was about -$1400 (when using standard lots, it would be -$140 on mini). With $140 swap per day you need to keep it open 10 days just to earn spread. Then you start earning profit.

Today's status:

Alpari: +$15,060

ODL: -$11,320

Sounds good, it is a pity it is just demo. ODL does not show swap on the demo account. I tried to email them if it is normal situation and exactly the same like on live but got no reply. I do not consider it as a good sign if I get no replies...

hotstorm:
Today's status:

Alpari: +$15,060

ODL: -$11,320

Sounds good, it is a pity it is just demo. ODL does not show swap on the demo account. I tried to email them if it is normal situation and exactly the same like on live but got no reply. I do not consider it as a good sign if I get no replies...

Northfinance offers swap free for muslim account...i can practice this...thanks for the idea

There is a MUCH easier way to do this. If anyone is interested in details just post here.

Cyclesurfer:
There is a MUCH easier way to do this. If anyone is interested in details just post here.

I'm interested.

FXCM now allows taking a position on each side of a currency. This allows the user to take 1 pip out of the market at a time, leaving a negative balance each time on the other trade. Simply take out a good number of pips with the hedged trades, then when the negative balance is lower, close both positions. So, if you've made 10 trades, with 10 pips in the pocket, and your negative trade is -5, close both to end up with 5 pips. Do that everyday and your all set.

Risk is much lower than using indicators to try to predict a single direction to trade.

This is REAL SCALPING.

Reason: