Need help : Let's build United EA

Hi all,

I have a simple Trading System that I want to build an EA based on it. Take a look at my captured screen to see wheter it is good enough to build an EA.

This system based on 4 main indicator.

They are Heiken Anshi smoothed, BBStops_v1, PriceChannel_Stop, and SilverTrendSignal.

Time Frame is 1H.

Suitable for all pairs.

(in this case, I use Gbp/Usd just for an example)

The rule :

1. Buy if Heiken Anshi, BBStops_v1, PriceChannel_Stop = blue and SilverTrendSignal gives a blue arrow.

2. Sell if Heiken Anshi, BBStops_v1, PriceChannel_Stop = red and SilverTrendSignal gives a red arrow.

3. Must use TrailingStop and StopLoss

Each of this indicator is a great one.. Imagine if all of them give same signal..

Since I dont have ability to write EA's, I need help from all of codergurus here .

Hope with this we can create a profitable EA for everyone....

update:

• 26 June 2007 : Upload the 1st United_EA_v1.0 modified from DIN_Kuskus_EA (see attachment)

Try using this one it gives alerts from the signal and put this in EA with heiken ashi perhaps?Use the actual alert for the trade not the indicator on chart?

hi kjhfdgjfhdghdf,

thx for your attention...

I just checked the PriceChannel_Signal indicator. Is this some kind of repaint indicator?

tiger_wong:
Just want to share...

What are the parameter values used for these indicators (all 4)? Are you using the default values in the indicators or different?. If you are not using the default, can you please post the param values?

fxd01:
What are the parameter values used for these indicators (all 4)? Are you using the default values in the indicators or different?. If you are not using the default, can you please post the param values?

hi fxd01,

Yes, I use default parameter

Silvertrend_signal and price_channel_signal look the same on the chart?

Exactly the same.

I think they both from SHI_Silvertrend which was good if the dots didnt move all over so they fixed it.

hiii tiger wong....

do you mind to post the indicator that you used together with rsi indi?

thanks in advance

tiger_wong:
I have a simple Trading System that I want to build an EA based on it.

What kind of performance you have you had with this system? Have you done forward and/or backtesting? To generate some more interest, please considering providing us with some of the following:

• Win/loss percentage
  • Maximum Drawdown
  • How big the typical winners and losers are
  • Whatever else you think it is important

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Silvertrend_signal and price_channel_signal look the same on the chart?

Exactly the same.

I think they both from SHI_Silvertrend which was good if the dots didnt move all over so they fixed it.

I think so, they give the same signal.

SHI_Silvertrend is a repaint indicator, so the dots always move following the new price/candles. It is different from Silvertrend_signal, it doesn't move but sometimes it gives a false signal. So, we have to use another indicators to confirm the signal.

dreamer:
hiii tiger wong....

do you mind to post the indicator that you used together with rsi indi?

thanks in advance

here's the indicator. It is delta.

Anyway, thx for your previous help. I still remember you

Files:
delta.mq4  3 kb

ryanklefas:
What kind of performance you have you had with this system? Have you done forward and/or backtesting? To generate some more interest, please considering providing us with some of the following:
  • Win/loss percentage
  • Maximum Drawdown
  • How big the typical winners and losers are
  • Whatever else you think it is important

Hi ryanklefas,

Firstly, I would say thank for your attention.

Your questions are deep

Honestly, I am a newbie in forex world. My trading began from 8 months ago. This system is inspired from Dolly (I forgot the version). I learnt to make it more reliable.

Unfortunately about your question, none of them I cant answer it.

Well, at least please try to put all the indicator in your MT and take a look how reliable this system. Hopefully, you will agree with me about how good it is.

Reason: