Why am I getting a mass of errors on nested IF statements? - page 2

BCCI:

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

If you want sugar-coated help that doesn't dent your precious ego, you may be in the wrong forum.

You need to work on your attitude as well as your code presentation.

Any further rants from you will be deleted.

Don't like it? Look the other way. Don't tell me what to do either. 

Let me get one thing clear with you Keith, there is noting wrong with my coding. It's the MetaEditor programme that has a bug in it. It's that simple. The sooner you realise that, the easier this interaction will be for both of us. 

Delete anything you want. You are, after all "The Moderator" - or do we just call you "God", seeing as you clearly lookdown on those who're clearly genuinely looking for ways to expand their knowledge whilst back those who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning and think it's OK to rip the <Deleted> out of those who are trying to better themselves.

Tell you what, you say my code is bad, how about you show me a better way, see as you're clearly oh so amazing at coding presentation.

No?

Yeah, I didn't think so either, so how about you just be quiet and do us all a favour, 

I will not delete your last rant, but it WILL be the last rant of yours that does not get deleted.

There may or may not be bugs in the editor, but it is not bugs that are causing your problems, it is your code.

Fernando has already given you a big pointer. I suggest that you read his post carefully and act on it.

Reason: