KG Trapping Mode - page 59

To KG or anybody who has experience in trading this system:

Do you wait till you get say 2 of the same bars in the Trigger, and 1 Bar in Micro, and then take the signal?

When the bar's change colour, do you wait for the current candle to close and then take?

What about when you have 2 bars in Trigger, and one bar in Micro....Do you wait for the candle in the micro to close, or do you just take the trade?

Im interested in know exactly when to make an entry when i get 2 bars in Trigger and 1 bar in micro, Please if somebody could give proper details of how and when to enter and which candles to enter on etc. I would be grateful.

dollarsmagic:
Hai vario_merah Can you share with us sma or ema that you used at ur chart..

Sure I attached along with this post.

It is called KG MA 1.3b, originally code by Goen and kang_gun, since I'm not the coder I only attach its ex.4, if you want to have its mq.4 than you can go to Forexindo-Indonesian Forex Trader Forum.

The link is here www.forexindo.com

Actually this indicator is use to help us studying a theory of chart analysis based on KG concept, it was the basic of the seawave system and a powefull method to gain pips for your trade...

IMHO, the only reason why this thread was dead not because seawave is not powerful anymore, it just beacause KG is too busy teaching his fellows Indonesian trader in Forexindo.

if you wanna go there just follow this link

Belajar Menganalisa Chart ala KG

but you better prepare your Indonesia language, cause it is on Indonesia language...

cheers'

anggara

Files:
kg_ma_1.3b.ex4  13 kb

WilteredFire:
To KG or anybody who has experience in trading this system:

Do you wait till you get say 2 of the same bars in the Trigger, and 1 Bar in Micro, and then take the signal?

When the bar's change colour, do you wait for the current candle to close and then take?

What about when you have 2 bars in Trigger, and one bar in Micro....Do you wait for the candle in the micro to close, or do you just take the trade?

Im interested in know exactly when to make an entry when i get 2 bars in Trigger and 1 bar in micro, Please if somebody could give proper details of how and when to enter and which candles to enter on etc. I would be grateful.

Sorry mates but I think KG is still busy in Indonesia.

So I'll try my best to help you

My method is like this

first of all see the trend in TF H4 ( I call it TIDE), after get a global picture of the trend, then you can just go to TF M5 or TF M15, See Wave Major and Minor ( in my opinion this is the WAVE), wait until the same trend as in TF H4 occur in this Wave Major and Minor, and the final step is find the confirmation of your entry by find the signal from Wave minor and trigger ( I call it RIPPLE)

If it is in TF M5 than I wait the curernt candle to close before I take the trade.

Something you have to know, is don't just take the trade merely based on signal by trigger and micro, you have to see the whole picture of the chart/pair you trade at the time before opening your trade.

below I quoted kang gun word, may be can give you a better picture of this method

kang_gun:
Small waves will move and follow the bigest wave direction, and the big wave direction is formed and starting by the small waves"

If you want to ask kang_gun personally about his method you can just go to forexindo and find him there. He is nice person and I believe he will happy to help you.

Sorry for my English, English is not my native language

Hope you can understand it and may help your trade' Cheers'

anggara

wake up and find it hit my SL for -20, and finally turn back and continue its move to my trade direction

damn

what a life...

no need to grunt...

wise man said loss is the part of this game, just don't be a loser

cheers'

vario_merah:
Sure I attached along with this post.

It is called KG MA 1.3b, originally code by Goen and kang_gun, since I'm not the coder I only attach its ex.4, if you want to have its mq.4 than you can go to Forexindo-Indonesian Forex Trader Forum.

The link is here www.forexindo.com

Actually this indicator is use to help us studying a theory of chart analysis based on KG concept, it was the basic of the seawave system and a powefull method to gain pips for your trade...

IMHO, the only reason why this thread was dead not because seawave is not powerful anymore, it just beacause KG is too busy teaching his fellows Indonesian trader in Forexindo.

if you wanna go there just follow this link

Belajar Menganalisa Chart ala KG

but you better prepare your Indonesia language, cause it is on Indonesia language...

cheers'

anggara

Thanks A Lot Bro..

Terima Kasih..

hi

vario_merah:
update result

wake up in the morning, smell some coffe hehe...

and found the trade hit my TP for +34 pips

looks like you enjoy with this fx biz ..keep it on and share your knowledge to us here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I've spotted a little something That im using as part of another trading system, but this technique looks promising to be used on the 5minute and 15minute charts for the Sea Wave system...

This is the way I will be trading the KG Sea Wave system from now on and i'd like to share this info with everybody for anyone who might find it useful, please correct me if im wrong here as im quite new to forex...

Add the zigzag v2 indicator from this thread into the charts, and another indicator called the ZigZag pointer alert into the system....Make sure you change the zigzag v2 indicator settings for the Price to 0 instead of 1...And please remember the zigzag should be taken with a pinch of salt as it can repaint so we're going to combine it with the ZigZag Pointer Alert indicator to place arrows on the top/bottom of the last zigzag leg when it gives us a signal....Look in the screenshots Below and you'll see what I mean exactly...We want to pay attention to the zigzag whenever an arrow is placed directly on the end of the zigzag. When we get a Red arrow ontop of a zigzag, this indicates a possible short, and when we get a Green arrow underneath the zigzag, this indicates a possible long.

Now....when the above conditions are met, we're not going to blindly enter the trade, i've found 2 things we can use as a simple filter to check for before entering a short or long possible on the 5m/15m charts...

1. When we get the ZigZag Pointer alert arrow either a red or green, like i said we prepare for a long or short depending on the arrow, and ONLY if the arrow is properly touching the zigzag line, if it prints the arrow further away, DO NOT prepare to enter a trade, just move on!

Now...once this criteria is met, we check to see if the signal we're getting, is on an important support or resistance area....make sure that the Zigzag arrow and the zigzag, are touching the Blue h1 support dotted line, or the green m15 Support dotted line...(These are the KG support/resistance indicator we've got on our Sea Wave charts for those of you who are using them still, they are important, dont neglect them). So basically we want the zigzag arrow, the zigzag leg to be touching properly, exactly on the Blue or Green dotted area's...

2. The next thing we're going to look for that will increase the chances of this signal is a simple candlestick pattern...We're ideally looking the candlestick with a wick touches the blue or green dotted area's when we get the zigzag leg with the zigzag pointer arrow on top...What we're ideally looking for is a candlestick with a long lower wick for a long situation, or a long upper wick for a short situation, ideally the wick needs to be larger then the Candlestick Body, this i would think would be a perfect signal...And im going to post the few signals I got yesterday just based on this criteria....

One thing I will add is, for extra confirmation flick into your 15minute chart from the 5minute chart to see what the signal you're getting looks like, if the candlestick has a long wick that is larger then the candlebody along with the rest of the criteria, i think you have a perfect signal there. Below are some charts to show you what I mean...

=========================================================

Stop Loss And Take Profit Rules:

StopLoss: again depending on the pair your trading your stop loss will vary, your own personal discresion is advised, im still a newbie so Im not going to act like some expert, but a great stoploss that works fine is underneath the arrow when you get your signal, I would place stop loss about 5-10 pips underneath the arrow personally, this is for a long situation, for a short situation, place stoploss 5-10pips above the arrow signal.

Take profit, depending on how greedy or risky you want to be, set your take profit to a nearby support/resistance level on your charts, and watch price action and if price breaks through a support or resistance level, move your s/l to over break even and ride it out till the next target area!

Lastly...Dont forget for extra confirmation to use your Sea Wave histograms on the Trigger and Micro for confirmation, and I think we can have a successful scalping system for the 5minute and 15minute charts.

Please comment on my observations, and correct me if im wrong. I hope somebody can find my info useful

God bless and Happy trading

Files:
signal1.gif  21 kb
signal2.gif  18 kb
signal3.gif  18 kb

prasxz:
looks like you enjoy with this fx biz ..keep it on and share your knowledge to us here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I'm very honored to have you replying my post Sir

didn't expect any senior member paying attention on my post since I'm just a newbie

but your word has encourage me to continue what I've just started.

thank you very much

cheers'

anggara

WilteredFire:
I've spotted a little something That im using as part of another trading system, but this technique looks promising to be used on the 5minute and 15minute charts for the Sea Wave system...

This is the way I will be trading the KG Sea Wave system from now on and i'd like to share this info with everybody for anyone who might find it useful, please correct me if im wrong here as im quite new to forex...

Add the zigzag v2 indicator from this thread into the charts, and another indicator called the ZigZag pointer alert into the system....Make sure you change the zigzag v2 indicator settings for the Price to 0 instead of 1...And please remember the zigzag should be taken with a pinch of salt as it can repaint so we're going to combine it with the ZigZag Pointer Alert indicator to place arrows on the top/bottom of the last zigzag leg when it gives us a signal....Look in the screenshots Below and you'll see what I mean exactly...We want to pay attention to the zigzag whenever an arrow is placed directly on the end of the zigzag. When we get a Red arrow ontop of a zigzag, this indicates a possible short, and when we get a Green arrow underneath the zigzag, this indicates a possible long.

Now....when the above conditions are met, we're not going to blindly enter the trade, i've found 2 things we can use as a simple filter to check for before entering a short or long possible on the 5m/15m charts...

1. When we get the ZigZag Pointer alert arrow either a red or green, like i said we prepare for a long or short depending on the arrow, and ONLY if the arrow is properly touching the zigzag line, if it prints the arrow further away, DO NOT prepare to enter a trade, just move on!

Now...once this criteria is met, we check to see if the signal we're getting, is on an important support or resistance area....make sure that the Zigzag arrow and the zigzag, are touching the Blue h1 support dotted line, or the green m15 Support dotted line...(These are the KG support/resistance indicator we've got on our Sea Wave charts for those of you who are using them still, they are important, dont neglect them). So basically we want the zigzag arrow, the zigzag leg to be touching properly, exactly on the Blue or Green dotted area's...

2. The next thing we're going to look for that will increase the chances of this signal is a simple candlestick pattern...We're ideally looking the candlestick with a wick touches the blue or green dotted area's when we get the zigzag leg with the zigzag pointer arrow on top...What we're ideally looking for is a candlestick with a long lower wick for a long situation, or a long upper wick for a short situation, ideally the wick needs to be larger then the Candlestick Body, this i would think would be a perfect signal...And im going to post the few signals I got yesterday just based on this criteria....

One thing I will add is, for extra confirmation flick into your 15minute chart from the 5minute chart to see what the signal you're getting looks like, if the candlestick has a long wick that is larger then the candlebody along with the rest of the criteria, i think you have a perfect signal there. Below are some charts to show you what I mean...

=========================================================

Stop Loss And Take Profit Rules:

StopLoss: again depending on the pair your trading your stop loss will vary, your own personal discresion is advised, im still a newbie so Im not going to act like some expert, but a great stoploss that works fine is underneath the arrow when you get your signal, I would place stop loss about 5-10 pips underneath the arrow personally, this is for a long situation, for a short situation, place stoploss 5-10pips above the arrow signal.

Take profit, depending on how greedy or risky you want to be, set your take profit to a nearby support/resistance level on your charts, and watch price action and if price breaks through a support or resistance level, move your s/l to over break even and ride it out till the next target area!

Lastly...Dont forget for extra confirmation to use your Sea Wave histograms on the Trigger and Micro for confirmation, and I think we can have a successful scalping system for the 5minute and 15minute charts.

Please comment on my observations, and correct me if im wrong. I hope somebody can find my info useful

God bless and Happy trading

Hello.

What is your setting for zigzag v2 and zigzag pointer please.

Thank.

Fxdan,

^ WilteredFire

Glad to see to see your observation mate'

IMHO, it will be a nice and very safe trade if you adding zig zag pointer,

but somehow if you wait non lag zig zag, zig zag pointer and KG Seawave to met the criteria of the signal at the same time, than you will miss a lot of opportunity to gain some pips.

But may be it will be good to have less trade but very safe one.

OK! Nice work WilteredFire time to get paid hehehe

I'm waiting for your chart post

cheers'

anggara

Reason: