Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 11

waltini:
Hi KillerKhan,

an observation about retracements and spacing between orders. If the orders are 20 pips apart, and the price stops 5 pips short of the next order, and then retraces, it will need to retrace 35 pips before a TakeProfit happens.

Is that right or am I missing something?

seems so - I agree

Dan7974:
This method is going perfectly.......

I think that if your method is working perfectly then there is some part of the logic that is being lost on most of us. This could be because it looks familar... like a standard grid trading system or like a martingale system... or some hybrid thereof - but reading between the lines it seems to me that you may have something brilliant hidden in your money management rules...

Can you elaborate on the logic of the money management rules?

Dan7974:
I have found a new way. I am not sharing this new idea, becuase you guys think I am a schoolboy, and a the worst loser. Sorry. I would love to share, but You guys don't care.

Don't let a few naysayers deter you - nothing great has ever been accomplished with out resistance.

If you have something worth coding in an EA we need to get to the bottom of the money management logic... can you focus on that because till now everyone is basically hung up on your grid system of how to put the trades on - not the logic behind what do do with it once you are in the positions and how they relate to the other open positions that you may already have.

Dan7974:
I have found the holy grail? Anyone else? My method is + 50 Pips each day. Minimum.

Why do people keep calling their proposed trading method a supposed Christian artifact??

waltini:
Hi KillerKhan,

an observation about retracements and spacing between orders. If the orders are 20 pips apart, and the price stops 5 pips short of the next order, and then retraces, it will need to retrace 35 pips before a TakeProfit happens.

Is that right or am I missing something?

That is correct.

Gramski:
Why do people keep calling their proposed trading method a supposed Christian artifact??

LOL - Great question!

MegaLeads:
Don't let a few naysayers deter you - nothing great has ever been accomplished with out resistance. If you have something worth coding in an EA we need to get to the bottom of the money management logic... can you focus on that because till now everyone is basically hung up on your grid system of how to put the trades on - not the logic behind what do do with it once you are in the positions and how they relate to the other open positions that you may already have.

He just looks at a chart at end of day, and decides to use either 15 pips step or 20 pips depending on movement that day, kind of making the strategy for that past day. I truely believe he has no idea at all.

Broker: Velocity 4X

Login: 9009126

Password: m7vehpm

login to my demo account, thats blessing martingale

in a word - scary....

Reason: