Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 27

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
bro, Ive got the cash in my account and thats delicious enough man. Im transffering $12K to my bank card Monday and buying an awesome Seadoo jet ski and trailer. as for statements meh I dont care if you beleive or not dude. by August Im heading for Costa Rico and Ill get a bungalo on the Pacific to surf all day while my notebook trades for me. now thats fullfilling man. plus a buck buys a lot of free time and luxury down there. lol.

Guys, does anyone know like... who the hell is this idiot?

He was a major tool that was hanging around a LONG time ago. I think he was just taking the pi*s out of people but everyone rose to take the bait, including me.

Let this thread die and don't give this loser any more air time. He's scum!

Lux

forexmoments:
Guys, does anyone know like... who the hell is this idiot?

I think he is probably a Bluto`s joke. Well deserved. I learn a litte more with it.

thanks

hellkas:
hi tcl...

The "My OzFx Squeeze" its EA's.. The others its indicators..

In the zip file you've 2 templates files, put in the template folders..

thanks sir...

have you tried it ??

how about the result ?? is it good??

how about the setting ??

Cornhole

Cornhole , do your parents know that you using computer without their permission? Watchout. And dont forget to do your homework, its very important when you are in middle school

this thread seems don't have EA to make money......

possible to make money but will blow your account...

find something that not blow the real account..........

a while ago , some dude made a post to give 20K for anyone who send him a profitable expert .... so I guess we will not see profitable experts anymore

Anyone who wants profitable experts should contact that dude , he will be selling them for 50$ on ebay to recover his loss

MiniMe:
a while ago , some dude made a post to give 20K for anyone who send him a profitable expert .... so I guess we will not see profitable experts anymore Anyone who wants profitable experts should contact that dude , he will be selling them for 50$ on ebay to recover his loss

who is that dude?

simonsmart:
who is that dude?

I lost the link but it was a recent post on TSD , it was a scam post as the dude ask for the ex4 file not the statement

Hi,

I am interested, could send more info and so oon...

wenk_naged:
I get $ 400 in 1 month from deposit $ 500. if you interesting to get my EA contact me imedietly wenk_naged@yahoo.com (live Chat and Email)
Reason: