Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 8

Shinigami:
Come on. Ever heard that for M1 25% is a total maximum? Ever heard that 90% is maximum only at higher timeframes? I can post results with 90% if I switch to M5 for example (my EAs are TF-independent).

Backtest just shows what would have been if you were to re-live some time in the past. That ain't happening. But since I believe past performance and future performance are connected, I believe that backtest may show some result of future trades. Of course its never the same but it wasn't supposed to be in the first place.

PS: do you not think we got a bit off the "EAs for MT4" topic?

Actually it's possible to get 99% modelling quality on higher timeframes. Just have to know what the heck you're doin.

Shebeng

If you send it to me I will send you a expert advisor system I paid $350yesterday. I tried to pm you but it said exceeded capacity.

shibeng:
hey mr. cornholio some of these dudes are idiots. fireman are good guys. you are a good guy and dserving a good ea. I can get you Delta9 ea/ind system. check you PM man.

I asked BLUTO, the creator of Delta9 for a chance to test EA. I respect his reasons why not to share. Now you are giving away???

pansRev6

I invite you all here to run some tests about pansRev6 (www.wsforex.com)

suffic369:
I invite you all here to run some tests about pansRev6 (www.wsforex.com)

Can you perhaps distribute a trial copy directly on this forum? You'll get more takers and possibly more buyers.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Pretty pleeeeez? Here's the deal. Ok, Ive bought 20 or so EA's off EBay and other sites and all have been scam jobs. Those costed me about roughly $7K. Plus, I lost about another $10K or so because they were all crap and the author was either a liar or didn't respond to emails. Next, I bought about 3 or 4 methods for about another $2K. Crap or too complicated. One said I need to get up at 3:00 AM to trade London pound. Imagine that. Next I cant write EA's cause I'm a fireman not a programmer and I dont want to program. Code is yuck. I don't understand it anyway. I just want to make some damn money. Can somebody give me an EA that makes money? Even if it's just 27 cents a week profit I dont care although more would be nice. And no big drawdowns because I only have $1,027.46 left to trade out of my life savings. H E L P.....S O S......M A Y D A Y.......A R R R R G G G G.......

Hello,

Couldn't help but hear your cries for help.

Join me in my thread PacMan. Take 1k and open an account with fxdd.

I am running my pacman ea's on 2 accounts for last 2-3 months and posting account statements showing what I am doing. You could very easily follow along with me doing exactly as I am doing and you will make money.

I will advise you as to any changes I make on my accounts and how the ea's are set.

Read my thread, once you get past the BS in the begining it gets real good. I detail how I manage my ea's and the money I am using.

I trade for a modest living, and have alot of fun making these ea's work with some of the methods I use manually. I also have an EWOCCI ea that makes 100% wins across 2 years. Thats in its own thread. But takes trades only every now and then. It is truely a set-it and leave-it ea.

PM me if you want to follow along with my accounts as I am starting fresh after withdrawl. One is 1300$ So thats real close to where I recommended you start.

I can alert you to high probability manual trades when they come along too.

After all...You are a fire fighter, and save lives for a living. Its the least any of us can do

Dave

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Pretty pleeeeez? Here's the deal. Ok, Ive bought 20 or so EA's off EBay and other sites and all have been scam jobs. Those costed me about roughly $7K. Plus, I lost about another $10K or so because they were all crap and the author was either a liar or didn't respond to emails. Next, I bought about 3 or 4 methods for about another $2K. Crap or too complicated. One said I need to get up at 3:00 AM to trade London pound. Imagine that. Next I cant write EA's cause I'm a fireman not a programmer and I dont want to program. Code is yuck. I don't understand it anyway. I just want to make some damn money. Can somebody give me an EA that makes money? Even if it's just 27 cents a week profit I dont care although more would be nice. And no big drawdowns because I only have $1,027.46 left to trade out of my life savings. H E L P.....S O S......M A Y D A Y.......A R R R R G G G G.......

My EA Guaranted Profitable Cash Back 60% if not Profit. in 1 Month

Look My EA Statement. in 1 month I get $ 400 From Deposit $ 500

I Sell This EA For 3 Month = $ 90

1 Year = $ 275

Unlimited= $ 1000

try Minachi

Whats the name of that site where they advertise there EA's and they give you ex4 file and if it makes no profit you pay no commission?Power of attorney thing takes there commission out auto?

Manage your risk keep losses to a minimum until you confident in it.

That would be your best bet makes no money you pay no money.

If anyones EA worked they would sell it to you for little maybe maximum $200 and have a money back guarantee and encrypt it so you cant sell it, knowing youll make that back quick enough and be happy.

They would know if it was so profitable in only a short time they would have 5000+ customers @$200.

If anyone wants money up front and charges alot for an mql file etc they are just trying to recoup there losses they incurred from over leveraging and not knowing what they doing.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Whats the name of that site where they advertise there EA's and they give you ex4 file and if it makes no profit you pay no commission?Power of attorney thing takes there commission out auto?

Manage your risk keep losses to a minimum until you confident in it.

That would be your best bet makes no money you pay no money.

If anyones EA worked they would sell it to you for little maybe maximum $200 and have a money back guarantee and encrypt it so you cant sell it, knowing youll make that back quick enough and be happy.

They would know if it was so profitable in only a short time they would have 5000+ customers @$200.

If anyone wants money up front and charges alot for an mql file etc they are just trying to recoup there losses they incurred from over leveraging and not knowing what they doing.

I have no friggin idea what your talking about.

Reason: